Rationale for NanoStilbene/EGCg Conjugate in Endothelial Dysfunction

curncman

Re: Rationale for NanoStilbene/EGCg Conjugate in Endothelial Dysfunction

Post by curncman »

Thanks Tim for sharing the pics on the conjugate. Are these going to be used with JADICELL as adjuvant to treat COVID19 in addition to CTE/TBI, depression, Alzheimers,Parkinson's and son on?

Keep it coming Tim! we are almost ready to rock the big pharma glass ceiling!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you. In the future i would think so - we will see :-)
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

After studying the papers I've read here , this looks like a product for ED primarily , but has considerable benefits for those W/ an underlying chronic inflammation like RA patients , as well as people with cardiovascular disease and stroke potential .

Congrats Tim , on another new product . It's looks like it will be in liquid , and capsule form .
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I am sorry trader for any confusion - this product is for any use of stem cells - Endothelial dysfunction is a type of non-obstructive coronary artery disease, which means that there is no blockage in the arteries but the arteries are not working properly. Lots of med-lit suggests that a diagnosis of endothelial dysfunction may be a very early warning sign of atherosclerosis as well as heart attack or stroke. I just chose ED as a rationale and because stem cells are routinely used.. CELZ