I love NanoStilbene

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

I love NanoStilbene

Post by TimGDixon »

NanoStilbene [US Patent No.: 9,682,047 B2] is still one of my favorites things to do and here's 5 gallons freshly prepared. Let's see thats 18,925 milliliters x $6.00 = $113,550. Not bad for a couple days work. That may seem like liquid and it appears that way but it is not. There are (the math is insane) gazillions of little spheres that are 100nm (nanometers) in diameter and inside that nanosphere are nanoparticles of pterostilbene that are approx 75nm in length. You would need 600,000x power magnification to see them but they are there and they don't absorb one into another because they each have their unique electrical charge so under proper imaging you would see these littles spheres vibrating and bumping into each other but staying in their own field of charge. One inch of these nanospheres (one nanosphere wide) contains 25,400,000 individual spheres.

Anywho theres a big jug of juicy juice...

nanistilbene-1.png
nanistilbene-1.png (1012.93 KiB) Viewed 712 times
TimGDixon

Re: I love NanoStilbene

Post by TimGDixon »

And i love seeing reviews like this - sort of makes all the hard work worth while

O’keefe
5.0 out of 5 stars NanoStilbene is a remarkable product!
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2021
Verified Purchase
Excellent product! A full dose 1.5ml renders 40 doses (less that 10.00/day) unless your fighting a major illness (cancer etc) and fairly healthy, a 1/2 dose ($5/day- cup of coffee- as I’ve taken, just finished my first bottle) works great. Yields almost instant energy (nano delivery), my joints feel 100% better, and has removed 99% muscle cramps where I was getting sporadic & sports related muscle cramps. I’ve just started my second bottle, I’ve purchased several bottles for family members who suffer certain medical challenges w excellent results. Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc has so many wonderful products, NanoStilbene is the crown jewel, and highest valued product, but we’ll worth it! I’m very impressed and will continue to use it every day.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You see something amazing happens when NanoStilbene hits your mouth (tissues). Those little nanospheres are made up in part of a very cool medium chain triglyceride that when it touches human tissue it instantly converts into something called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which provides energy for the body and brain at the cellular level. We call this cellular currency because it provides instant energy but when that happens the nanoparticle slips right into the capillaries that supply that tissue and are taken up into the blood stream - sublingual use is best practice. So ATP is a compound consisting of an adenosine molecule bonded to three phosphate groups, present in all living tissue. If you have no ATP you are in the grave. When it hits the tissue in your mouth it breaks one of those phosphate links and it forms a new molecule ADP (adenosine diphosphate), ADP provides energy for physiological processes such as muscular contraction. This increases metabolic thermo-genesis, improves stamina, endurance, athletic performance, and energy levels, as well as exhibiting potent anti-microbial properties as well as providing immune system benefits and helping in balancing candida in the gut.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

tempo

Post by tempo »

Tim, are you getting the word out to oncologists around the United States regarding the benefits of NanoStilbene for their patients? Also, have you considered advertising in the various medical/Oncology magazines maybe starting off with a couple magazines and once patients are familiar with it ,it will sell itself. I didn’t know about it until I became an investor! Thank you!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Yeah we (Serena/Lynda) are working up some marketing materials to get it in front of alternative and integrative MD's first because its low hanging fruit. Oncologists take more work. What i mean is these docs are already using supplements and all kinds of alternative meds and they are an easy sell - they put it right on their shelves and sell it to their patients - but in that model its wholesale so our margins take a hit but its all good. We also just got on Amazon and then Amazon Prime and then they took us down because some young smarty pants looked up what pterostilbene is and discovered it is a phytoalexin which is the plants own pesticide if you will and so Amazon labeled it a pesticide and pulled it off the shelf - Serena raised hell with our rep and it got fixed but you can;t fix dumb sometimes. Yeah were selling pesticides for humans.

Here is an example of one of those alternative med docs
https://www.sanjevanistore.com/products ... 17b5&_ss=r
tempo

Post by tempo »

Please tell Serena we’re glad she is on our side :)
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Just got my first bottle of Quadramune. Started taking it today.