questions about competition

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

questions about competition

Post by TimGDixon »

I don't know why but ive been getting a lot of emails to IR@ (i wish they would post the questions here - answering in email does not serve you) that want to know the differences between TSOI and RGBP and CELZ - somehow people keep thinking we are all related and i've said it before, we're not unless you want to associate some of our people with their people. Take CELZ, yes Tom and Amit co-founded that company but TSOI has no business dealings with CELZ at all nor have we collaborated on any science together.

Same kind of goes with RGBP. Yes Tom was involved in RGBP but hasn't done anything with them for 5 years or so and again TSOI has no business dealings with RGBP nor have we ever collaborated on anything.

Yeah CELZ is in stemcell space and yeah RGBP is in cancer space and were in both and then some but we are not the same at all and you *ALL* know the big difference between us three? I am the only CEO of the three to tell you 100 times THERE WILL BE NO REVERSE SPLIT under my watch and as long as i am Chairman and CEO. Now, can those other two CEO's publicly say the same? Yes they can tell their shareholders just like i told you but they haven't and yet people still ask if we are? Are you f'n kidding me? Go ask Koos or Warbington if they will swear never to do a reverse split?

These aren't just words... THERE WILL BE NO REVERSE SPLIT - you can go to the bank on that - someday when I look through the windows
and out on the road you'll be bringing me presents and saying hello....

TimGDixon

Re: questions about competition

Post by TimGDixon »

It wouldn't take much for either CEO to tweet a simple sentence "NO REVERSE SPLIT" would it? Competition is more than technology - i am also competing for shareholders just like they are and i won't do that to you but how do you know where they stand on the subject? How come i always get asked if im going to reverse but they never do? And every time i am asked i answer the same NO without hesitation. So until that happens, we're not in competition with those guys at all and now you know what the difference is between the three of us.

TSOI: No Reverse Split
RGBP:
CELZ:
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

No RS and will bring a present :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks cablejohn45 - BioWoodStock 2023 BBQ at a yet disclosed location.
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Thanks Tim, You come through loud and clear. Wish more CEO's would care about shareholders as you do. Looking forward to Biowoodstock.
I am a woodstock era guy. :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You're welcome Lampspost - and i'll be happy to edit my post if anyone gets an answer from those other guys but for right now I think mine is the only one that matters if you're on this train we're heading for the land of hopes and dreams...

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I'm still waiting for these blanks to get filled in... anybody have an answer yet from one of them other guys? No one has bothered to ask them? But you ask me? ok i've answered now get them to answer -- its simple, yes, no.

RGBP:
CELZ:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

TimGDixon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:59 am I'm still waiting for these blanks to get filled in... anybody have an answer yet from one of them other guys? No one has bothered to ask them? But you ask me? ok i've answered now get them to answer -- its simple, yes, no.

RGBP:
CELZ: Yes Reverse Split
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

You are right! $CELZ just announced R/S of 100:1 or greater to uplist!

Thanks for making ur shareholders a priority Tim!

Thank you!
Jsmooth33

Post by Jsmooth33 »

Tim I love the transparency here. I have been reading up and invested This Monday. I have seen posts on Twitter about govt funding. Generally speaking how long does that process take.