Well, how about that

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Well, how about that

Post by TimGDixon »

Hope everyone liked this mornings news on StemVacs - i was kind of impressed with Cents from ihub who picked up on the discussion Franco had a year ago on YouTube...

What Franco says is that within the next ten years they will be able to use Car-T cells in immune excluded tumors that represent about 30% of the cancers and then he adds.. "unless something better comes along..." well it took us a year to figure it out so we shaved 9 years off his estimate....

centsability4me Member Level Monday, 06/07/21 09:54:25 AM
Re: x-ray-eyes post# 35447 0
Post # of 35450
x-ray,

I think Dr. Marincola is mentioning the stuff in today's PR in this interview :

What's The Future of Cancer Immunotherapy? World Renowned Cancer Expert Shares His Perspective

(From 58:00-59:00 he mentions cold tumors, hot tumors, and immune excluded tumors along w/ Car T )

Its words between the lines of age friends.. thats what it is...
When I look through the windows
And out on the road
They're bringing me presents
And saying hello

Codycrusher

Re: Well, how about that

Post by Codycrusher »

so I have a question, what does exploring Co- development partnerships mean exactly, does that mean we could see a licensing deal with a pharma or i’m just trying to get my head wrapped around what it exactly means, what sort of partnerships could you be talking about Tim, and for what reasons, I’m just trying to understand all the angles so please enlighten me, whoever has a better understanding of this than myself.
TimGDixon

Re: Well, how about that

Post by TimGDixon »

Thats exactly what it means on one hand but it also means we need to forge some relationships for manufacturing and deeper research and collaboration.