I'm Back

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
lampspost

Re: I'm Back

Post by lampspost »

Hi Tim. This may sound crazy, But being in flyover country in mn. it makes me feel more at ease with my investment in your company after seeing your pictures. It makes me realize that you are a normal life loving human. I love the open communication that you share with us. Keep up the good work and hope for continued success.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Its not crazy Lampspost - wow MN is definitely fly over for most people but nevertheless some beautiful country and insane fishing (not that ive fished there but i read field and stream still LOL and a guy can dream...) i must try some day... and yes i love life to the full and enjoy sharing with my crew (you guys) - for too long CEO's have looked down on their SH's or just ignored them (to their own detriment) and yet i am only concerned really about you all and how i treat you - i can't tell them other ceo's how to act - but maybe, just maybe, we'll have an influence on them.
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Yes I live on a 2100 acre lake 100 miles north of twin cities. Love to fish and wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. :D :D
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Your lucky your rich, most people are born poor and have to work there way up, 10 grand here 10 grand there we work hard to save every little bit by bit as much as possible, like myself. The kids born rich are lucky. They don’t have the worried of life the rest of us do. But I try to live life the best I can and I am a happily married man.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

That is rocking awesome and I would be there too!
lampspost wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:55 am Yes I live on a 2100 acre lake 100 miles north of twin cities. Love to fish and wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. :D :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Cody you are doing great and are to be commended for working so hard to make your families life better - good job my friend, good job!
Codycrusher wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:05 am Your lucky your rich, most people are born poor and have to work there way up, 10 grand here 10 grand there we work hard to save every little bit by bit as much as possible, like myself. The kids born rich are lucky. They don’t have the worried of life the rest of us do. But I try to live life the best I can and I am a happily married man.
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Just to avoid any confusion. I am one of hundreds of people that live on this lake. In no way do I own the lake. Most waterways are public property in mn. Private lakes are pretty much nonexistent. Except for smaller bodies of water. I retired from metro area and built my home here. Would never go back to metro other than to visit my kids or friends.