Happy Memorial Day

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Happy Memorial Day

Post by TimGDixon »

Good Morning TSOI

I know you all haven't heard much from me - i'm in Idaho at your property - I want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day - my late Father, F.L. Dixon, sSgt USMC Ret survived the war in the Pacific and Korea (Chosin Reservoir) but countless Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, Navy did not and today we honor their Memory.

I'll post some pictures a little later this morning. We are still in a holding pattern (not a clinical hold) and as soon as i get word i'll release the Kraken.

This is the first internet connection I've had since friday last - i'm sitting at South Fork Junction of the Clearwater River if you want to google :-)

I'm going to transfer photos from my camera to this laptop and then ill post some pictures.

Tim
curncman

Re: Happy Memorial Day

Post by curncman »

Good Morning Tim,
Happy Memorial Day! Good to know that your lineage are Super Heros of this country! Hope you are having good time fishing while we await for the Kraken to be released soon along with I assume so many BIG things to move forward in a great fashion soon!
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Happy Memorial Day to all! Let’s remember the great sacrifices by many of our heroes, past and present, who served to protect us and our freedom! Thank you all for your service!

Thank you Tim, for posting the first chance u got and keeping us in the forefront of ur thoughts! We are all with you and awaiting the ‘Release of the Kraken’ eagerly!

Looking forward to seeing pics and getting updates.

Go $TSOI
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Curncman and Rrao... good to hear from you guys. You are all constantly on my mind.

nothing like seeing butterflies emerge
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_aa8.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_aa8.jpg (452.96 KiB) Viewed 818 times
just walking down our road
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a57.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a57.jpg (494.94 KiB) Viewed 818 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a88.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a88.jpg (475.3 KiB) Viewed 818 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a66.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a66.jpg (492.74 KiB) Viewed 818 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a6e.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a6e.jpg (412.89 KiB) Viewed 818 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a5e.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a5e.jpg (373.65 KiB) Viewed 818 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a5a.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a5a.jpg (400.73 KiB) Viewed 818 times
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Happy Memorial Day, Tim, and to all freedom loving Patriots!

God Bless your father, and so many of our boys who fought selflessly, the enemies of liberty and freedom. We thank them for their heroic service on this hallowed day of remembrance, and every day we breathe Free air paid for with the blood of our forefathers. We must never forget that freedom isn’t free, that somewhere on the frozen tundra of Korea a boy layed bloodied by battle, taking his last breath, praying his sacrifice was enough. Never again would he hold his sweetheart, raise a family, embrace his mother and father, celebrate this or any other victory in life. It is this boy, and so many other Americans, that we give pause and bow our heads. We live free because of their great sacrifice.

Some believe we don’t have anymore heroes. As Ronald Reagan eloquently noted in one of his Memorial Day speeches, they need only walk the grounds of Arlington Cemetery. WE are America’s greatest treasure/resource, and the freedom provided to us by those we remember today should never be taken for granted. God Bless the fallen 🙏🏼

TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
DailyStockProspector

Post by DailyStockProspector »

Happy Memorial Day all.

Tim, I love those pictures. In my younger years I did a lot of backpacking, fishing, sailing, camping and rock climbing. I have even climbed up the face of Half Dome in Yosemite Valley a couple of times.

I have not written on this board in a while (or on Stocktwits lately), but I want you to know, TSOI team, that I am still here and have gone from 200 stocks down to 3 with TSOI at nearly 100% of my investment $! All of the money that I had in those other stocks has been put into TSOI. I keep accumulating because I now that the stuff that this company is working on will change everything and will help so many people.

Keep up the great job Tim and TSOI family! I look forward to that BBQ one day.

The best is yet to come for us all!

Go TSOI!
curncman

Post by curncman »

TimGDixon wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:00 am Hey Curncman and Rrao... good to hear from you guys. You are all constantly on my mind.
nothing like seeing butterflies emerge
Wow Nice scenery all around! Good that you rode on F-350 RV to our future head quarters and must be scary to stay overnight in the grisly bear land! Be watchful for bears! Have Fun!
stockgamer2020

Post by stockgamer2020 »

Thank you Tim, beautiful place. Hope you got to take a good break.

Have a great week !
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Morning Everyone,

I'm leaving Elk City and heading to Oceanside here in a few minutes. Had a great stay and got lots of recon work done. I have a ton of photos and some videos i'll share when i get back and can go through them. Here's the good news, we have answered all 4 questions to FDA and so we wait for a response... this is our 7th round of questions FYI.

See you all soon and have a great day.
Tim
Scienceguy

Post by Scienceguy »

Thanks for the update. Safe travels