Pajama Boi's

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Pajama Boi's

Post by TimGDixon »

Have you noticed the tempo across all social media of the bashers is now all about $$$ we have no money to do anything - really? Don't listen to a thing these people say.

Lets see:
* TSOI funded QuadraMune Phase 1 - incomplete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI funded Campbell Score Phase 1 - complete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI funded NanoStilbene Phase 1 - complete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI funded Kaihani Score Phase 1 - complete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI will fund CTE IND Phase 1/2 - waiting on fda clearance - cost: approx 500k - (won't cost 23 million)
* TSOI will fund Phase 3 JadiCells Lung - cost approx 20 million (biden bucks will cover it easily)
* TSOI will fund Phase 1 StemVacs iPSC - cost approx 500k (won't cost 23 million)

Stay the course - don't listen to fools - i don't take orders from social media - i don't care how many shares you have, you are no more important than any other shareholder and we will treat everyone who is, equally. Don't be fooled again! Who's the biggest f'n rock star in the world?
Meet the new boss -Same as the old boss!

TimGDixon

Re: Pajama Boi's

Post by TimGDixon »

I also like how all the bashers don't want any more patents - why is that? Were explorers and inventors and if we discover something novel, we're filing so take a hike jack... I told all of you i have another 35-40 sketched out right in front of me - should i trash the notebook to appease the pajama boi's ? Hell no - kiss my skinny little a$$.

My 3rd Grandfather was an inventor and had his first patent granted in 1868 and he continued writing and obtaining patents into the 1890s, obtaining a patent on a new arc lamp in January 1894 and he died at the age of 72 in 1901. No I think we’ll follow grandpa’s lead.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

You have to expect bashers considering the venue you are in Tim.

A pajama boi is only as effective as the censorship behind it .

They don't want to discuss the subject when asked , and replies are deleted on some platforms.

It's a 'fixed' world they thrive in living under a rock , just like a 'fixed' race :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
curncman

Post by curncman »

TimGDixon wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 am Lets see:
* TSOI funded QuadraMune Phase 1 - incomplete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI funded Campbell Score Phase 1 - complete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI funded NanoStilbene Phase 1 - complete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI funded Kaihani Score Phase 1 - complete (didn't cost 23 million)
* TSOI will fund CTE IND Phase 1/2 - waiting on fda clearance - cost: approx 500k - (won't cost 23 million)
* TSOI will fund Phase 3 JadiCells Lung - cost approx 20 million (biden bucks will cover it easily)
* TSOI will fund Phase 1 StemVacs iPSC - cost approx 500k (won't cost 23 million)
Tim you are rock star team with stellar rock band members(lead singer,(rhythm guitar, vocals:Tim Dixon, guitarist,chorus:Dr.Tom Ichim Drums:Dr.James Veltmeyer, music director:Dr.Feng Li ) recent compositions include NOBEL PRIZE NOMINATIONS JADICELLS, STEMVACS-V-ipsc-TEC, NarcoStem, Nanostilbene, Quadramune, NanoPSA, MOTHER of all the compounds (yet to be released)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I guess they don't deal in real facts, as the cost of a trial in Mexico is a lot cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
curncman

Post by curncman »

Pajama Boi's dont seem to acknowledge any positivity in the universe! many of them must be lame sales persons (working for TSOI competition) losing their commissions due to increase in sales of NS,QM on amazon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

more like worthless dregs / clones

worthless slaves for the dark side.

moral deep gravers, no high ground ever.

these are the worthless piles that beat startups down .

How many startups got wiped by the clown ? , or the clown tag team ? , or the whole clown team like TSOI has , and still survived ?

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Seems like a good day for selling to me.

1111 21 minutes ago
TIM DIXON YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT. FDA CLINICAL TRIAL PHASE 123 AND WHO IS DOING THE TRIAL AND STARTING DATE. OR I WILL PULL EVERY INVESTOR I HAVE PERSONALLY BOUGHT HERE TOTALING APROX 50 MILLION SHARES...ENOUGH OF THE FLUFF PR PATENTS I WANT FDA APPROVALS....17 CENT IS THE 5 YEAR HIGH AND THAT WAS THIS PAST FEB. YOU TIM DIXON ARE IN A SINK OR SWIM MOMENT.. YOU DRAG OUT WORDS WITH ZERO ACTION RE FDA. GLTA INTELLIGENT BULLS
KNOW WHEN TO HOLD KNOW WHEN TO FOLD.
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

Some people have NO CLUE what it is like to get things through the FDA, from IND approval to clinical trials to CMC sections / submission to final approvals.

It takes time to go back and forth. And if you have different FDA reviewers once you are at the next stage, you get all new sets of questions each time. It takes time / resources to set up and execute trials. It takes time for FDA to then review data with back and forth, back and forth.

This is true for all biotech and pharmaceuticals. TSOI can't magically snap fingers and make things finish in months....
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Well....I’ve been subject to some pretty ugly attacks on these boards, but never have I seen what occurred on Yahoo today. Some 40+ posts deleted, instantly. Sure, it’s expected. And let’s please dispel w the “just ignore them” narrative. Tried that. You call Tim Dixon a liar and here comes my digital boot. So why the desperate attempt to block out positive, informative data about TSOI? There must be some real pressure behind this campaign to silence Pro-TSOI investors. If you have positive DD, post it at night, late at night. They’ll attempt to bury it by piling on in the am, but a few likes at least gets it onto the “top reactions” page. This is like nothing I’ve seen in recent memory!! We must be getting close....😎 Are you not entertained??? I love this company and I can’t wait to see what happens next...
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”