Pajama Boi's

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Pajama Boi's

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you StrawPatch. Everything has its own trajectory and we have little control once we file anything with the gov and FDA is no different. They are completely discombobulated right now - everyone is working at home - you can't send any paper documents - they lose mails and files - we still have a CTE IND floating around in print form 3-ring bound missing in the document center. It will happen when it happens you guys and most of you know this or you wouldn't be here. People who call me names, the company names, threaten us, taunt us, can all take a leap you know where. We are going to keep doing things exactly as we are and we'll see who proves true.

Its funny you know, these make-believe shareholder basher pajama boi's are always smarter than we are, know more than we do, can do our jobs better than we can, and yet they're living on a message board making fun of a company with the most effective therapy in the world for ARDS - i know people who died - what kind of asshole do you have to be to live and act like that? Did we do something to those pigs? Did we short them sloppy slop?

So to all you pajama wearing boi's get on down the road man... if you don't like us, so what... i'm not gonna lose a minute of sleep. You're a minority that never counts and never will. Your handlers won't let you own this stock and that really upsets you i know, but hey, you chose your occupation and i chose mine.

See you at the finish line.

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey TSOI_Ry - yeah its pretty funny what they are trying to do - give them enough rope and they will hang themselves - their big focus is to pretend they can intimidate me by making demands - sorry i ain't that woke - remember thats why we left california. Oh my where am i going to get money to fund all this stuff... oh my... i'll worry about that and everyone else should worry about how they're going to pay their bills un-kay...

...hey i'm just a singer in a rock and roll band...

tempo

Post by tempo »

Hey Tim,you rock!!!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks Tempo so do you!!!
curncman

Post by curncman »

TimGDixon wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:32 pm they lose mails and files - we still have a CTE IND floating around in print form 3-ring bound missing in the document center.
I think/guess there is some bigger conspiracy about the missing CTE IND in January2021 , its baffling that it got lost in the mail when it got delivered to adjoining room in the same floor and same FDA building. Our competition may have their hands on the paper CTE IND so as to read everything about TSOI's IND application for treating CTE. If not for that delay we would have been in the trial stage already...they cant stop us for ever TSOI will find its way to the TOP...

Sooner or later the world will get to know about the IP and clinical trials initiated by TSOI and the market will reward the PPS will high value but until then we have to bear with these clowns/vagabounds with perverted agendas and heartless gut wrenching dimwits with NO LOVE for life! I am pissed at the yahoo deleting my posts continously since today morning!
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Hey Tim, I think this is very good advice for the future of your products and very good and positive advice.
Attachments
202FD18F-BDA4-46A0-A589-6E2512CF1198.png
202FD18F-BDA4-46A0-A589-6E2512CF1198.png (410.71 KiB) Viewed 62 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I hear you Curncman!!! They are quite pathetic and name calling - come on - i lied how? a while back i said hey i think it will cost us 20 million to fund a phase 3 jadi cell lung trial - and then we all had a great discussion about different funding ideas and it was a fantastic exchange of ideas - someone posted about the new covid-19 money and when we discovered they set aside billions for cellular research into covid-19 therapies i said to all of you makes sense to pursue that rather than dilute 20 million. I also said but if we still had to go it alone we will. How is any if that a lie rather than a really cool thing that has likely never happened before in the public co space - a ceo engaging his shareholders online about funding ideas and methods of raising money from Reg CF to Gov funding was the discussion and somehow you guys thats a lie - well i'll be damned. Man those guys are like super sleuths - watch out. Me thinks their mouse has a half an inch of cheetos grime on it and Mommy is telling him to get his homework done...

We have a liquid stock and i can sell stock privately any minute of any hour of any day of any week of any month or year i choose to fund whatever we need but if we dont have to why would we - homer simpson doh!. I could file an S3 tomorrow an ATM the funding. I could file an S1. Seriously.

So all in this gobbly-gook about were broke and can't even keep the lights on at the ol' fishing camp is a whole lot of hogwash.

Don't let these chumps rob any of your joy - we own the most effective therapy in the world for Covid-19 ARDS and other ARDS related outcomes. They're betting on the wrong horse but you're not.
curncman

Post by curncman »

Tim, I know what these wackos are upto, they are feeding on all the good and enthusiastic comments and suggestions posted here and extrapolating them in the wrong way and call us names on yahoo , twitter, stocktwits when we post the links to your posts. You have proved that iHub is no longer a necessary evil for all OTCs by showing all the honest CEOs of OTCs that honest and upfront views without crossing the SEC guidelines can steer us out of the dangerous and vicious traders groups that exist on Ihub!

But now with advent of our company board their evil motives have been stopped to large extent but they seem to come back at us on Ihub to knock the PPS hard during BIG DOWN at the very end with small volume sells right at the bell, just like today. Tim you are doing your best to keep the shareholders abreast with the challenges and milestones as and when they happen in PRs followed up by explanation of bio technologyb for the sake of everyone out there.

Also, you and your team have been making breathtaking deliverables/milestones are breakneck speed during pandemic times with very limited amount of funds and personnel at hand. The product pipeline has been aligned to quickly address COVID-19 treatment but also managed to come up with the most advanced allogeneic+chimeric+xenogeneicb+ipsc cell therapy that only billion dollar companies are able to come little closer to what we currently have. Mind you these billion dollar companies are driven by institutions/VC/Hedge Funds managers sitting on their BODs with access to lot of capital. But Tim has been upfront and transparent with his technical/marketing/sales approach and laying out in his posts as and when things are changing day-to-day in order to run the business with limited CASH and at the same time has to be watchful about perpetrators sending emails to SEC, FDA and spreading lies in their messages to BOG us down. Tim has answered many times why uplisting to QB is not suitable in the current circumstances, but still some of us keeping bringing the same issue again and again for no reason.

Moreover regarding funding several of US have been shouting to Tim about availing federal grants. Sure he immediately asked around his network and felt thats better way to fund the clinical trials with minimum dilution. Now all of sudden today all these pajama boi's making noise about WHERE IS THE FUNDING GOING TO COME and i think its none of their business unless they are generous enough to contribute.

I just feel that many of these peeps are taking HUGE MONUMENTAL TASKS taken up by TIM & Co., for granted and just building up unrealistic expectations thats beyond the control of TSOI management esp. regarding the IND approvals for several of our clinical trials. We have to be very mindful and careful what we post out there regarding our products/IP before we receive green signal from FDA. I am sensing that these peeps are calling out FDA/SEC after each PR and possibly throwing wrench into the regulatory approval work and causing delays. Sometimes our competition could also be involved for the obvious reason.

May be losing my thoughts on what I wanted to convey. :lol: :lol: :lol: Look we have SupplyChain-Inventory issues already ironed out to have smooth marketing/sales process with AMAZON for our products. Lets see the 1) revenues increasing quarter by quarter, 2) approval and initiation for phase 3 JADICELL trial 3) Pre-Clinical trial for STEMVACS-V in MX and leave any concerns about funding to Tim & Co. Good Night!
tempo

Post by tempo »

By the way,1111 WILL PULL EVERY INVESTOR HE HAS PERSONALLY BROUGHT HERE TOTALING APROX 50 MILLION SHARES.., RIGHT OUT OF HIS ASS!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks for the post Codycrusher - ill look into that.

And Curncman thank you for the well written post.

And tempo i think this is a picture of 1111 if i'm not mistaken.

head-up-ass.jpg
head-up-ass.jpg (16.06 KiB) Viewed 13 times