Its May 3rd wow

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Its May 3rd wow

Post by TimGDixon »

Can you guys believe it - May already - where is the year going - darn, the steelhead are already in the river and i'm not there because this is more important - a year ago tomorrow i filed this patent "05-04-2020 Nutraceuticals for the Prevention, Inhibition and Treatment of SARS-Cov-2 and Associated COVID-19" and all hell broke out - FINRA called legal, people on ihub called the SEC and FDA and wrote complaints and we were sitting here thinking WTF is that all about - Thomas and I had been working on SarsCov (and MERS and Ebola, and Dengue, and other viri) since September 2018 and this patent was an extension of that work -"09-25-18 Pterostilbene and Formulations Thereof for Treatment of Pathological Immune Activation" - but complain they did and it just made us file more patents - lets see boys, since may 4 2020 we've filed 27 new patents - and i've told them pajama boi's i ain't done filing...(they know who they are) - some would prefer i shut down the think tank... i ain't shuttin' nuttin down... remember - these are the days...

Pterostilbene and Formulations Thereof for Treatment of Pathological Immune Activation
The patent teaches treatments, protocols, and compositions of matter are described for reduction of
pathological immune system activation
. In one embodiment, pterostilbene and/or formulations thereof
are administered in a patients suffering from cytokine release syndrome at a concentration and
frequency sufficient to reduce abnormal cytokine production and thus treat the cause of said cytokine
release syndrome. Formulations of pterostilbene are disclosed for rapid release, enhanced
biodistribution, and targeting to cytokine releasing effectors are disclosed for use in the practice of the
invention.

8. The method of claim 7, wherein said infectious agent is selected from a group comprising of: a)
influenza; b) bird flu; c) severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS); d) Epstein-Barr virus-associated
hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH); e) bacterial sepsis; f) gram-negative sepsis; g) Dengue virus;
h) malaria; i) Ebola virus; j) variola virus; and k) a systemic Gram-negative bacterial infection,

Treatment with pterostilbene may be utilized, within the context of the current invention, to treat
cytokine storm, a severe manifestation of cytokine release syndrome. Cytokine storms are a problem
after other infectious and non-infectious stimuli. In a cytokine storm, numerous proinflammatory
cytokines, such as interleukin-1 (IL-1), IL-6, g-interferon (g-IFN), and tumor necrosis factor-.alpha.
(TNF.alpha.), are released, resulting in hypotension, hemorrhage, and, ultimately, multiorgan failure.
The relatively high death rate in young people, with presumably healthy immune systems, in the 1918
H1N1 influenza pandemic and the more recent bird flu H5N1 infection are attributed to cytokine storms.
This syndrome has been also known to occur in advanced or terminal cases of severe acute respiratory
syndrome (SARS)
, Epstein-Barr virus-associated hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, gram-negative
sepsis, malaria and numerous other infectious diseases, including Ebola infection. Cytokine storm may
also stem from non-infectious causes, such as acute pancreatitis, severe burns or trauma, or acute
respiratory distress syndrome. Novel strategies are therefore needed to control cytokine release
syndrome, and especially cytokine storms.

tempo

Re: Its May 3rd wow

Post by tempo »

NICE!!!!!!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I should point out when we talk about pterostilbene the product to be used in all of these inventions is NanoStilbene - we just use the chemical name for examination and reference but NanoStilbene is the juicy juice that kicks ass on everything we throw it at.
curncman

Post by curncman »

TimGDixon wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:51 pm FINRA called legal, people on ihub called the SEC and FDA and wrote complaints and we were sitting here thinking WTF is that all about . but complain they did and it just made us file more patents - lets see boys, since may 4 2020 we've filed 27 new patents - and i've told them pajama boi's i ain't done filing...(they know who they are) - some would prefer i shut down the think tank... i ain't shuttin' nuttin down... remember - these are the days...
Unbelievable IP within one year from TSOI during pandemic/endemic..Most Pharma/Biotech goliaths would not be able to even manage 10IPs . NOBEL PRIZE nomination should be on the horizon some day for Tim and Co. for their relentless pursuit of innovations in immunotherapy since 2017!
trader32176

Re: Its May 5th wow

Post by trader32176 »

onward we go w/ the focus on helping those in need.