good afternoon

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

good afternoon

Post by TimGDixon »

Greetings Everyone,

I am hoping you're all having a nice weekend at the moment and enjoying a pleasant Sunday, I am. This week should be an important milestone in our genesis and we're glad you are here with us. The whole world didn't know who Microsoft was when they were carving out their future just like the whole world doesn't know us while we carve out ours, but we're glad you do, maybe you can show them the way.

We have a lot of things coming up but some highlights are:

* JadiCell CTE IND followup with FDA (i previously typed SEC - i dont know why lol but saw someone post it and went uruh roh) (This is actually very exciting to us answering their questions)
* NarcoStem clinical trial (no you haven't heard about this yet, but we are in design stage of study)
* Campbell Score Phase 2 (we are also planning this right now and looking to do 300 patients)
* QuadraMune trial is slow and its getting harder to enroll. Thomas and I will meet this week about it.
* StemVacs iPSC (we have a few more animal models to do but man oh man this is so cool - Car-T's can't get inside immune excluded tumors (30% of all tumors) but StemVacs can)
* JadiCells lung - oh i would like to tell you all about this but i can't yet - but i will tell you that none of you will be disappointed - not even the bashers will be disappointed. Just pretend your birthday is coming up.

So there is plenty to look forward to and little to be worried about in my ever so humble opinion. After-all we're just volunteers of America!

curncman

Re: good afternoon

Post by curncman »

Tim thanks for laying it out for the sake for everyone the list of milestones to look forward to next week. I am sure JADICELLS and STEMVACS-V-TEC-ipsc are NOBEL PRIZE nominees in my honest opinion. You have made comparison with Microsoft and not even mention of BIG PHARMA, to me its phenomenal and makes me believe TSOI is class above and distinct than BIG PHARMA!

WOW I am dreaming of $2 now! Thats very possible soon and party time has started from now on till 2023 Barbeque Day!

Thanks Tim and many more thanks to your Team of Docs Dr.Ichim, Dr.Kesari, Dr.AmitPatel, Dr.James Veltmeyer , Kalina ,Famela & Serena and everyone for their outstanding efforts in accomplishing so much within 12 months in the pandemic/epidemic times deserves special attention from wallstreet in the coming days /Weeks/Months ahead as TSOI steps into big league of Billions in Market Cap and establish itself as BIG INTERGRATED PHARMA company with many insurance/wellness companies offering insurance coverage on many TSOI products in future!
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

Exciting list of ongoing / upcoming projects Tim! Keep up the great work, we are behind you and your team.

Have a great week, and looking forward to the "birthday".
dneedle280

Post by dneedle280 »

Good Morning Tim, Thanks for keeping all of us updated the best you can without getting in trouble with the SEC. It means a lot to all of us investors. Keep up the good work it will pay off in due time my friend.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you everybody for the nice comments and encouraging words and i hope you all have a great day / week.
Tim
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Hey Tim, I was wondering, so about the government funding your looking to get and apply for for your jadicell phase 3 that will cost 20 million and however many other things you may be looking to apply for, stem cells being 1 of the things you could easily get legit funding for because it effects cancer patients and that is a big deal.
I am wondering, do you plan on applying for the funding soon as in before phase 3 approval or do you plan on waiting for that phase 3 jadicell approval before you go forward with applying for this government funding? Just a question, I figured it was smart to ask.
curncman

Post by curncman »

Tim, TSOI shareholders/longs chilling out in Detroit and not worried at all and we know Tim is going to take us to the finish line! PPS over 10 dollars!