we may file late on 10K

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
trader32176

Re: we may file late on 10K

Post by trader32176 »

No worries here Tim.

Now they think you are TradersTrader on StockTwits :lol:

Deja Vu - for back when they thought that cents on IHUB was you :lol:

It's always the idiot no nuthin bashers that pull the same crap everwhere they go :evil:

the rest of us just :lol:
curncman

Post by curncman »

Thanks for the update Tim and I your frustrations on some investors being picky on the timing of 10-K is frivolous to me. Anyway my sights are set on FDA approvals on Ph2/Ph.3 for JADICELLS, SVV trial in MX and Funding before end of summer! thanks for taking pains to go to TSOI lab with innovations almost every week. we are commend you, Dr.Tom, Famela & your Docs for putting up with COVID-19 one hand and wearing scientist hat to come up novel cures to cancer,covid-19.

I would not give a damm to any of the anxiety/stress driven posts made by panic driven traders :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you Curncman - i see all of you defending us and its very rewarding and encouraging to us that you do. I challenge anyone to find a company on the NYSE, NasDaq, OTC, private, i don't care, that the officers and directors produce on average 2 new patents a month and then assign those patents without royalties or other renumeration for the life of the IP to the company.

https://therapeuticsolutionsint.com/patent-abstracts/
The list above contains the inventions and intellectual property developed by Timothy G. Dixon and Thomas E. Ichim as original works from July 2015 to April, 2021. Mr. Dixon, Dr. Ichim, et al, have graciously assigned these intellectual properties to Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Oh thats funny about TradersTrader, i suppose the other traders trader is you? hahahahahah
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

there is even a TradersTraderTwin posting over there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe he has a brother from another mother too :o

(whoever TradersTrader is ,
it's the same game they played before)

Hahahahahaha
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

i love it - let me be very clear for everyone - i have no anonymous accounts or pseudonym accounts on SM and i have no clones of me out there - this is my social media platform and i use my real name, and btw, have any of you been censored here? All those bashers who haven't the huevos rancheros to come here and interact with me have no excuse other than they fear being discovered as to their real identity and their handlers don't want that to happen hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

i meant no disrespect to TradersTrader .

It's the same ole same ole,
game that is played by the non stock stalkin
in my experience , so I will leave it @ that .

I'm not Tim either :D :lol: :lol:

Does anyone else want to confess to being one of the 2 Tims ? :D :D

It's another rumor that a few are picking up on :o
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thats right you are supposed to be me too... they're all pod people made from me hahahah

trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I take that in the highest honor
and thanks ,

but you do a lot more reading than me ,
and you get to make your own , so own it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: = :mrgreen:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

hahahah - reverse psychology on me