we may file late on 10K

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

we may file late on 10K

Post by TimGDixon »

I am sorry to tell you guys this after i said we would be on time but we had a system failure and couldn't access our accounting and that put us behind. The good news is everything has been sent to edgarizer last night but i think we will be one or two days late because of XBRL needing more time. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong so please no sky is falling hahaha. And if you really go back to when covid-19 hit the SEC pushed us all back 45 days and everyone was late last year but we are closing that 45 day gap but its taken an entire year.

Tim
curncman

Re: we may file late on 10K

Post by curncman »

Tim, thanks for the update. I assume if its uploaded once on edgar online then we are as good as being current. No issues. Moreover we dont expect anything significant to be reported in 10K as most of stuff is already in the PRs. Hope you can speed up things on funding side (i know its very difficult to close funding esp. for any OTC biotech company) so that you can execute the already scheduled clinical trials and concentrate completely on making them successful. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Yeah 10K will certainly have improved revenues over previous year and thats good news but everything else in it you guys pretty much know, sans all the minutiae of the financials themselves. Think back, everyone was 45 days late on the first filing following the initial covid lockdowns...because SEC issued the covid-19 rules and it really helped us because if you remember Seattle was burning and guess where our auditors are - yep - they were in that zone and so everyone was working from home - we've come a long ways from that 45 days and so a day or two isn't going to mean jack squat you guys. The good thing is you guys can all yell at me here if you don't like it and its all good... i have personally written every word in every 10K/Q 8K/Def14's/S-1 since the founding and will continue to do so until i'm living in french polynesia....
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We will file NT this morning so it will be another day or so before 10K drops - sorry you guys - we were on target when i posted we would file on time but then our QuickBooks server crashed and it took many days to replace and that set us back.
Tim
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I read a few jabs at the QuickBooks issue - what am I lying? We had that server for 11 years and it was running QB 12.0 and when it failed new server wouldn't run old version so we had to upgrade to version 21.0 and then the work stations had to be replaced - in any event i took care of it all myself and we are back online and our data was always safe in the cloud and backup drives.

So hang in there and you can read the K soon enough.
Nvisconte

Post by Nvisconte »

Any update on the 10K?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

probably wed
curncman

Post by curncman »

It is very clear that MMs are suppressing the PPS to the maximum extent and scaring already existing investors and recent investors from touching TSOI for obvious reasons by either Triton Funds or MMs or TSOI competitors. They will not be successful surely we are going to turn around soon!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Everybody needs to calm down on 10K - you are being completely unrealsitic if you think after spending 11 years building this company and spending over $2,000,000 on audits over the years that all of a sudden i'm gonna stop - if you read the NT it says by April 15th - i thought we would get it done yesterday - XBRL couldn't get done before Edgar closed and so therefore Im a liar and don't care and could care less about anything other than social media - give me a break.

I communicate with people to build your confidence, not mine. I know what we have and what we are doing with it and if you think im so terrible sell all your stock right now and go invest in coffee futures i don't care, bio isn't for you.
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Fully understand ur sentiment as stated in your post Tim! No worries! Let’s not worry about the small group of people who don’t know what they own! Let them say what they have to and move on! We know u r on a path to bring great solutions to patients suffering with Lung damage, CTE/TBI, Tumor based Cancers, and various psychological issues! We also know, that as a result of this, we, the shareholders will benefit significantly! Many of us longs sypport u, your work, and wait for ur success knowing that ur success is clearly tied to ours!

Go $TSOI