Market manipulation

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
Codycrusher

Re: Market manipulation

Post by Codycrusher »

QB won’t stop it but QB is a next level up and it will bring a lot more publicity and long term value to the shareholder in my opinion.
There are millions of investors out there right now that won’t even invest in a stock that isn’t in the QB or higher sector, being in the low sector we are in hurts the stock, it turns a lot of eyes away from it also.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hi Codycrusher - i appreciate the sentiment but i also think that there are huge trade-offs in uplisting that could stifle innovation at this stage. For TSOI to uplist to QB we need to take on two independent board members - that would give us 4 and we can't have 4 so we have to have a 3rd new board member and obviously that could be a friendly but friendly can be turned unfriendly and then we have 3 against 2 - sorry i'm just not willing to do that right now and here's one example why - i held a telephonic board meeting with Dr. Tom the other day following a call i had with our Mexico counterparts whom i had had a lengthy discussion on the new StemVacs-V iPSC-TEC cell line with and whether we could pull off a clinical using that cell and the answer was yes - now pause - we previously had planned on doing 10 patients with StemVacs Allogenic (its the source to the ipsc cells) and i've been preparing to do that - but we made these new discoveries that are far upstream of anything else currently in development and so we need to do them instead - back to board meeting - Agenda Item: 10 patients in MX - Hey Thomas i just got off the phone with ol' Mexico and we can do iPSC-TEC cell and i propose we do these cells instead - Thomas: I second that emotion.. all in favor: I's have it.

You're not going to function like that with a bunch of old naysayers who are scared shitless of our kind of work - look people die and that freaks people out and sugarplum fairy plaintiff attorneys swirl in their heads... play out any scenario you like where great risk is involved and those independents will vote NO every time - what i am trying to say to you is this; the more complicated you make the plumbing, the easier it is to stop it up...

Either we have the goods or we don't and if we have them then what do we need to change for?

Change can come down the road but right now i have another 30 or 40 patents to file and that means i have to commission a ton of experiments, many of them quite risky that have potential to fail and i don't need a bunch of old farts or new farts in the way. We left California because the State tried to force us to do this by law (this meaning add board seats) and I didn't bow to the state either - which is 10x worse than QB requirements.

Hang in there man - if you know what you own, then own it.
Tim
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I know exactly what I own, I’ll be here next year still, I am going no where, my just overall general question is this, what are we going to do about these stupid MM’s and to get this company to the next level. I hope you got that jadicell phase 2 rolling into completion and into phase 3 soon, or a big pharma buy on a scientific discovery you’ve made, whatever it is, simply what I am saying is this stock price plummeting due to MM’s is crazy and something should be done, these guys are screwing the stock, 10 million shares bought yesterday and they sold harder and kept dropping the share price, these guys are relentless on trying to ruin TSOI
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

I saw GPFT uplist to the QB last year and that did nothing at all for their stock. Stock only went up recently when they got a buyout offer. In this environment now, I don't think uplist would really help TSOI either like maybe it would have in past years.

This market manipulation is occurring with a lot of pinks, and some good companies with solid prospects or growth. I don't think there is much CEOs can do to fight this manipulation right now, which especially hurts those shareholders who just got in. I know some other pinks that are growing, have good PRs and just continue to go down. Hurts now, but if TSOI continues to make progress, it may take some time, but I think the stockholders will be rewarded.
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

Tim, another, um, good day to vent about market manipulation. Today, even in the face of consistently stellar news, TSOI is down 10.26% to 0.0623.

What is the source of shares available to short TSOI? Apparently it's like taking candy from ,,. to ratchet the pps up & down at will. Shorts: "Who cares about all the legitimate shareholders as long as we can get up to a 100% return."

As of this moment, there are 1,900,000 shares available to short TSOI from one broker alone. Who knows, tomorrow may be a slight up day to keep the interest in TSOI simmering.

As you know, it's ILLEGAL for brokers to lend shares in cash accounts.

In the article I mentioned previously (link below), two sentences jumped out; head still spinning.

Prime brokers lend cash account shares that are absolutely not allowed to be lent. They lend them to short-sellers in order to facilitate them in settling their naked shorts.

This is from a respected publisher, not someone wearing a little tin-foil hat.

If this is true, this is serious stuff; the basis for a Congressional investigation.

FYI: TSOI Short Volume Ratio over the last year.
tsoi-short-volume-ratio.png
tsoi-short-volume-ratio.png (122.15 KiB) Viewed 189 times

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... -Told.html
Naked Short Selling: The Truth Is Much Worse Than You Have Been Told
By James Stafford - Feb 02, 2021
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

WDLF Files $5,000,000 Complaint

Tim, this may be one for reference in your Fighting Back folder.

"Social Life Network, Inc. (OTC: WDLF), announces today that it has filed a $5,000,000 complaint against a convertible debt funder."

“Our management team is sending a clear message that we are not going to sit back and allow the [alleged] illegal trading activities referenced in the complaint to damage our shareholders,” said CEO Ken Tapp. “Our board is in unanimous agreement to support our litigation team 100% with any resources it requires and to identify and pursue participants in illegal trading activity of our stock, which injures small retail shareholders supporting the growth of companies like our own.”

Excerpts from the court doc: Case 1:21-cv-21373-DPG

Peak One is a capital funding company that purchases and sells securities for its own account.

The Defendants purchased the from SLN a Debenture and Warrant (both securities) and subsequently submitted three exercise notices (additional securities transactions) resulting in the issuance of tens of millions of shares of common stock (securities and a securities transaction) of the Plaintiff.

The Defendants’ business model is to purchase convertible securities from penny stock issuers in need of cash. After holding the convertible securities for approximately six months, Defendants convert the securities into newly issued shares of stock (securities) at deeply discounted prices—which is a term of the contract—and sells that stock into the market at a profit.14. Defendants were not registered securities dealers at the time of entry into the Transaction Documents in this case.15.Defendants are not currently registered as securities dealers.

The Warrant in this case that Defendants acquired tens of millions of shares under an unconscionable cashless exercise formula that was buried into the Warrant. This allowed Defendants to effectuate additional securities transactions and acquire stock at the price of $0.00.17.Pursuant to a cashless exercise clause in the Warrant, if the market price was greater than the exercise price, then the Defendants could elect to receive warrant shares pursuant to a formula.

WDLF.png
WDLF.png (88.07 KiB) Viewed 120 times

Defendants Made Material Misrepresentations and/or Omissions to Induce SLN to Sell them Securities

Defendants intentionally and/or knowingly materially misrepresented it would not act as a dealer to induce SLN to sell its securities.

[More]

Social Life Network (OTC: WDLF) Files $5,000,000 Complaint in The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I bought at .15 and I’m at a loss but I know what I own, but I have to say, These market manipulation games are getting tiring, I am holding strong, I know what I own, but I must admit, almost everyday lately shares are bought betwee 8-12 million shares and that is quite a lot of shares, and the share price still plummets.
anyways these MM’s are making it impossible for the share price to go up, and it’s getting tiring, I wish it became possible to get them to stop and wish we had the financial power to get them to stop by suing them hard. These guys need to know not to manipulate this stock or they will get taken to court.
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

Tim, may the (combined) force be with you. Join?

More from WDLF:

We have been tracking the short volume on our stock each day for many months, and we document it daily. All OTC companies need to be doing this.

Robey the Robot
@RobeytheRobot
All OTC companies should just hold off PRs and join forces with $WDLF to go after MMs/illegal short sellers, and have the biggest lawsuit anyone's seen in a while.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I think that is a very brilliant idea, you should join forces with them in order to get a lawsuit going sometime soon, have a massive lawsuit.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I appreciate all the input here - i tried finding some way to contact the CEO of WDLF but maybe i'm looking in the wrong place. We are very aware of market manipulation and we are considering all legal options but litigation is expensive and i won't start it until i can fully fund it but in the meantime we can certainly collect evidence and strategize.