Market manipulation

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
Gam33040

Market manipulation

Post by Gam33040 »

TimGDixon

Re: Market manipulation

Post by TimGDixon »

anybody have contact for the CEO he was referring to?
curncman

Post by curncman »

Max Sound Corp (OTC: MAXD)
http://www.maxd.audio
Mr. Gregory J. Halpern
Founder, CEO, CFO, Pres & Chairman
Address:
3525 Del Mar Heights Road
Suite 802
San Diego, CA 92130
United States
Ph: 800 327 6293
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

Tim, excellent article, in English, from a U.S. and Canadian perspective about naked shorting.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... -Told.html
Naked Short Selling: The Truth Is Much Worse Than You Have Been Told
Feb 02, 2021

Article mentions "Texas-based lawyer James W. Christian. Christian and his firm Christian Smith & Jewell LLP are heavy hitters in litigation related to stock manipulation and have prosecuted over 20 cases involving naked short selling and spoofing in the last 20 years.
http://www.csj-law.com/index.html

You may also be aware of Patrick M. Byrne, former CEO of Overstock.com, who has been fighting market manipulation, including naked shorting, for years; valuable experience, resource.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks for the contact - i think i'll have my leagle beagle call them and see what the skinny is- i can tell you all (war chest isn't full - yet) we are preserving trading data from selected days, in particular the previous 9 press releases or so - legal wants every trading ticket on those days and we are going to sue FINRA and certain MM's as a conspiracy case using the particular wed where at 9:15am EST some broker sold us don .02$ cents premarket and kept it there at open to trigger stop losses - its plain as day this is what they did and our position is that was no sale at all - a vapor trade and we want the damn ticket because those responsible will be named as DOE's in our federal suit until we determine their identity but to get it we have to have standing and perfect subpoenas against FINRA who holds every trading ticket...
lgb

Post by lgb »

Tim since it's your Company does that make access to the trades and sells easier for you to obtain?
We all want you to get the Bastards responsible. Good luck and keep fighting the good fight, its appreciated
Also I'm no Lawyer but could this be both a Criminal and Civil case?
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I’m getting sick of these market makers and MM’s, they are completely and utterly selling millions and millions of shares every time a PR happens to stop the market from going up, if investors buy 10-15 million shares worth of TSOI shares than the market makers sell 15-20 million shares worth of TSOI to screw everyone.

I really hope they pay the price, whenever any good PR happens and investors buy, if 10 million shares bought in a day for example, Market makers and MM’s sell 15-20 million to make it impossible for the share price to go up.
I’m starting to think the only way this stock is going to go up is with a few specific things, either a phase 3 FDA Approval or big Pharma partnership with TSOI, or a product buyout for billions, or licensing buyout agreement to big pharma or buying of patents and product, whatever it is.
It’s extremely clear these “Market Makers” and MM manipulators, they are going to make it impossible to go up in any sort of share price way without a massive result.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

ditto.
these plunges on news days not only pick up the stop losses that some peeps set, but it's like giving shorts their money first and only on the news .
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

A whole lot of talk on all boards from a whole lot of investors about market manipulation by MM’s and people getting tired of stock going down, The older and normal investors are buying more and stocking up and I am newer and still buying, but a lot of the newer investors selling due to this bullcrap from the MM’s and they’re not liking these games, I wish we could do something, whether upgrade to otcqb, if all it takes is hiring 1 more board member than that should not be hard, or whatever awesome news like a phase 3 or a buyout of a license from a pharma.
Tim, I’m not sure what it’s going to take but I know we are only going down and down and down with a steady buy and a continues scare of all these new investors due to MM games, until you do something drastic like upgrade TSOI to OTCQB or crazy good news, these MM’s are horrible.
A lot of our newer investors leaving due to the mindgames and MM’s, this is bad.
ken.p

Post by ken.p »

If California's ridiculous board member requirements are preventing us from uplisting to QB, can't we just incorporate in a different state? Isn't the company moving to Idaho anyway? I know QB will attract more OTC investors, even if it's already PCAOB audited, the benefit of paying the annual fee is it will get more eyes on this stock being QB certified and off the pinks. Perhaps it will help the MM manipulation, that I don't know for sure. Cody, what makes you say QB will stop it?