StockTwits

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: StockTwits

Post by TimGDixon »

And we have another Hall of Famer!!!
hl.jpg
hl.jpg (420.66 KiB) Viewed 351 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

This is a double Hall of Famer here for bentrader87 and the Spicolidude

double.jpg
double.jpg (293.07 KiB) Viewed 319 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I have to give two double Hall of Famers today because they are all great and Retsehc and TradersTrader deserve one too!

double2.jpg
double2.jpg (312.06 KiB) Viewed 319 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I've been patiently waiting for the Spicolidude to post another Hall of Famer and he finally came through! Who doesn't the love Gilligan...

hof3.jpg
hof3.jpg (132.7 KiB) Viewed 232 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

This is worthy of a Hall of Famer too award to Tempotrader!
hof4.jpg
hof4.jpg (85.92 KiB) Viewed 204 times

Seems some don't like our community - "why would a ceo need a forum if his stuff is all that and a bag of chips" - because we are not orthodox like the many companies that think they need to be and we actually value our investors and believe they are worth having a conversation with - thats why.

They are all just so desolation row.... have you noticed the circus is in town...

tempo

Post by tempo »

Thank you sir! I am only one investor who stands with you until victory! But there are many others! And I’m sure I speak for all TSOI investors when I say we believe in you and you’re excellent team! As you previously recommended- ignore the white noise! Naysayers will always be there and in my opinion it’s best to ignore them and just focus on our groundbreaking biotechnology so that we attract thousands of new investors.
I am very confident that under you’re leadership, you’re breakthrough biotechnology will make a positive difference in millions of people’s lives! Some of whom are part of our immediate family. Thank you again for your hard work and dedication.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks Tempo for the kind words. Its a hard thing for some people to get their minds around TSOI - who can we be compared to?

I left this note on my whiteboard recently for Famela - maybe y'all will get a chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry i had to blur some of it.
filter.jpg
filter.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 181 times
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Absolutely LUV it! Looking forward to see what/how Famela responds to your ‘challenge’! Will she come back to you and say ‘challenge ACCEPTED!’? Or simply say ‘DONE’! 😂🤣😂🤣🤑🤑🤑. we know she is a fighter!

Go Famela! We are rooting for you!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I figure if she brings me a 25 billion dollar deal i can stop my work for a minute but i have a lot of molly's to make hahahahaha...
DailyStockProspector

Post by DailyStockProspector »

Hello Team TSOI,

So many great folks on Stocktwits (an I am sure other social boards too) are rooting for you guys! Hopefully, you can get the funding you need to propel your work to the next level soon. I hope that the links that I posted on your Crowdfunding thread can help in some way.

It looks like your team has a busy and exciting year ahead of your. ... Thanks for caring about the world, the Stocktwits group, and all of your shareholders too.