StockTwits

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

StockTwits

Post by TimGDixon »

I don't pretend to understand how any of this social media works but i can tell you all this we don't sell anyone's anything here - yeah the system captures data but thats where it stays. TSOI owns its server so this is running under our control. We don't advertise anything but TSOI 24/7 but you will never see ad's or pop-ups or clickthroughs or none of that stuff. I occasionally see some meme's that frankly bust me up and i've had to wipe coffee off my mac twice now... good job. Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Sunny here in Oceanside today.
Tim
trader32176

Re: StockTwits

Post by trader32176 »

It was a bearish / bullish battle over there today :D

Somebody trippin on a hedge algo :D

Spicolidude
great post @2:34 pm today 8-)

Retsehc is the keeper of the catalysts over there ;)

Trader
ken.p

Post by ken.p »

It is claimed that Stocktwits was selling user sentiment data (bullish bearish) to hedge funds to help them manipulate stocks, so people are setting bearish sentiment for bullish to mess up the algorithm for all stocks.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Wow we are up to 2376 followers on StockTwits - that is so awesome. I see some great memes that bust me up and great twits there and I just love this guy Spicolidude - he has had the right attitude from day one.

spicolidood.jpg
spicolidood.jpg (315.26 KiB) Viewed 960 times
Nvisconte

Post by Nvisconte »

Can’t wait till it takes off and we get to 10k users.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

That would be something incredible to happen. We're a friendly enough bunch and we certainly love all you folks - you guys bring me a lot of encouragement, thank you. We are probably the only public co that has their own forum where you can hang out with the boss. Those other CEO's don't know what they're missing.
fxandres

Post by fxandres »

That’s what I’m talking about

This is simply the best ever!!
stockgamer2020

Post by stockgamer2020 »

TimGDixon wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:58 pm That would be something incredible to happen. We're a friendly enough bunch and we certainly love all you folks - you guys bring me a lot of encouragement, thank you. We are probably the only public co that has their own forum where you can hang out with the boss. Those other CEO's don't know what they're missing.
Its incredible to hangout direct to the source .... frankly when I started looking at TSOI as part of my DD and found this forum I had to rub my eyes twice to believe this is really happening where the Boss was directly discussing with his stakeholders. I had to concede to myself that such thing can also exist. Thank you TSOI.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Gotta give a shout out to TradersTrader too - there are so many good ones so if i miss you its not personal - i saw one the other day that had this girl dancing and green dollar signs were coming out of her - it was hilarious. Thanks for the support - it means the world to us. We have lots more goodies to deliver to you. If the caveman invented the wheel, then we invented the roll.

tt.jpg
tt.jpg (578.59 KiB) Viewed 868 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey stockgamer2020 glad you found us - there are a lot of great people out there in all kinds of stocks and bet they wish they could do this - hey maybe its not for every CEO (i give my lawyers a little indigestion) but i have never understood the paralyzing fear that some have towards their shareholders - you folks are the company, why would we avoid you. In any event welcome aboard.
Tim
stockgamer2020 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:57 pm
TimGDixon wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:58 pm That would be something incredible to happen. We're a friendly enough bunch and we certainly love all you folks - you guys bring me a lot of encouragement, thank you. We are probably the only public co that has their own forum where you can hang out with the boss. Those other CEO's don't know what they're missing.
Its incredible to hangout direct to the source .... frankly when I started looking at TSOI as part of my DD and found this forum I had to rub my eyes twice to believe this is really happening where the Boss was directly discussing with his stakeholders. I had to concede to myself that such thing can also exist. Thank you TSOI.