Don't be discouraged

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
curncman

Re: Don't be discouraged

Post by curncman »

Folks! I realized that it is very BIG for a small biotech like TSOI to reach the Phase II completion and wait for Phase clinical trial (on JADICELLS) for treatment of LUNG DISEASE. As we wait for the approval from FDA to conduct Phase 3, i am sure TSOI has a plan to expand the application to include SARS-COV2/ARDS patients as well at some point.

I just wanted to share info about another biotech ticker symbol VERU which recently received FDA approval to conduct phase III for COVID-19 ARDS patients. Their market cap went up to 1 billion dollar instantly.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/veru-rec ... 00094.html

I just wanted everyone to know what they are holding!
curncman

NanoStilbene - Cancer Trial

Post by curncman »

Tim, i wanted to find out whether TSOI is planning for clinical trial on NanoStilbene(NS). Given the data you had presented 2 years ago wherein it has been found that Tumors have shrank by a considerable amount in mouse models injected with cancer tumor cells. As u know cancer menace has increased during the pandemic and there is need in the medical community to treat solid tumors with non-toxic biomolecule based DRUGS/compounds. I am sure you may have definitely explored in that direction, but we would like to hear your thoughts on the above. Also there was discussion by you that TSOI is working on manuscript to be published in the medical journal for peer review, we want to know if that is on the way of being in-process soon to published. thanks in advance Curncman