overall we had a great week

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

overall we had a great week

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey everyone - i know it was a rough week but in all fairness we've had a great week. We added Dr. Boris Minev to our Scientific Advisory Board which is huge in my world. I know you may not have heard of Dr. Minev before now but anyone in biotech around here (san diego) has. It was Dr. Minev who introduced everyone to Franco and they go back 28 years to Dr. Steven Rosenberg’s Tumor Immunology Section at the Surgery Branch of the National Cancer Institute. If you were to search the med-lit you would find everyone on your science team has published peer reviewed science together for years - you will find Ichim(PhD), Min(MD,PhD), Marincola(MD), Kesari(MD,PhD), Patel(MD), Lin(MD,PhD), Minev(MD) all publishing together on the very science of TSOI. You are in great hands - the combined expertise, experience, knowledge, ethics, of this crew is Top Shelf. This is my dream team that I put together to support the work we are doing and adding Dr. Minev helps round us out towards the finish line.

We are on our way and we still have a ton of work to do but as we begin to knock down more trials and produce greater rev's we can only go up. I've been in public co's for 30 years and my one take away is that cash is king and rev's drive your stock not good science or press releases. I am after a positive cash flow statement and our nutraceuticals will help get us there. We are working on several channels in which to distribute besides our couple of distributors that we sell to now - i gotta tell you its been extremely difficult for Tiva Bio, WCTE, and IBRC to get going - its really a shame because we had just entered those agreements when covid-19 hit and it hurt them badly like it has hurt so many small businesses. These are friends of TSOI and so even though they haven't been able to get things going we are not going to cancel their agreements unless the go BK. Community Shield is gearing up and have a different model than the others, in fact i have a meeting with them on Tuesday. The same is true with my friends in China who also have their own troubles - but there is always a chance of a restart and so we'll see what this year brings - nevertheless friends we continue to take ground.

We have many more interesting things to tell you about in the near future so stay the course - the markets have been a little crazy and like no time ever before we have a lot of new people entering the markets for the first time and they don't understand everything and can be easily discouraged and in fact can be shaken out of their shares - try and encourage one another to hang in there - you guys/gals know what we have here. Avoid programmed trades unless you are actively watching them or they'll shake you - MM's have level 4 data and can see everything and when they see a bunch of GTC's and they need shares ..well you know what happens, but our new friends don't so teach one another how to trade, its makes for a better market for you.

So thats my little message of encouragement today - i was planning on finishing some NanoStilbene this morning but its 38 degrees outside (im near san diego) and i know the lab is brrrr cold so i think i'll just have some more coffee and read a few more papers on BORIS (not the good Dr.).

Tim
rrao11

Re: overall we had a great week

Post by rrao11 »

The dream team, the Magnificent Seven, back together again! Wonder what adventures they are going to go on !!!??

Hope to hear more stories about their adventures, like the Medistem/Intrexon, soon!

Go $TSOI
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Untitled-20.jpg
Untitled-20.jpg (715.93 KiB) Viewed 691 times
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

We need an eighth - Dix! :D :D :D :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Those Cancer Cowboys ride under the Bar TSOI Brand and indeed they are magnificent!
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

Looking at drug resistance in cancer?

Briefly looked up BORIS and quickly realized my cognitive limitations... enjoy your reading Tim
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Let those cowboys ride !
Wotan

Post by Wotan »

Tim,

Thanks for the update - once again this is very helpful to all the shareholders!

Actually, your ongoing communication is one of the reasons I invested, and was fortunate to have discovered TSOI when the PPS was trading well below .01. I've been investing in the market for more than 20 years, and have a good deal of experience in the BIO sector, and must admit that I chose not to invest in OTC securities some time ago - that said, after my thorough DD, I broke my own rule and jumped in this past December, and have been accumulating shares ever since.

There's no question that the Management Team can make or break any company, and even with the greatest of products, without the knowledge to know how to steer the ship, the company will merely flail and could potentially disappear - a big part of my DD here was carefully assessing the Team, and this too motivated me to jump in. I'm now looking forward to the Team slowly but surely moving TSOI into the fast lane!

Regarding trading in general, this can be especially tricky in the OTC Market - this is where the majority of newbies gravitate, as typically the sub-penny/penny stocks are very attractive to them for obvious reasons. The Market Makers (MM) know all of this too well, as they sit on the King of Information: "Level III" - they use this level of information to move the market (in many cases to their advantage), as all they care about is scalping profit between the bid & ask. Because they see what we don't see (limit & stop orders), they can artificially (on light volume) create the appearance of a down or up market to pickup these orders - this is exactly where the newbies come into play, because these unseasoned traders are manipulated by FEAR & GREED. This has been the ongoing game for decades, and even more so now during the pandemic, as the volume of new traders has increased exponentially.

I, along with others have gotten the word out, and within my circle we're certainly long term investors - the key with ALL securities is to reduce the size of the daily float, which in most regards is what drives the PPS northward. (the proverbial 'Supply & Demand') I'm hopeful (as more critical trial data is released) the number of real investors will increase, and I'll keep doing what I can to encourage others to take a serious look at TSOI - if others do the same, I sincerely believe we could be seeing a completely different ballgame, as the PPS continues its rise towards dollar land. (this is where I believe the fireworks begin!)

Thanks again for your incredible perseverance, and your dedication to revolutionize the Medical Industry!