Good Morning TSOI

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Good Morning TSOI

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey everyone - thanks for standing your ground - everything was red yesterday - thats why i was pushing "paint it black" lol. Personally i've been buried on the 10K so i was focused on all that. All that work is right on schedule and coming along nicely.

So maybe we can paint it black today....

trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Good morning Tim !

It would be nice to see some green to close out this week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Me2 trader - Me2
TaylorBurton24

Post by TaylorBurton24 »

Hi Tim. Big Fan! First time here from Twitter...

I have a couple of quick Q's

1) With ALL of the issues that come with trading on the Pink Sheet Exchange, is there any chance TSOI MGT would entertain the idea of moving forward proactively for investors & potential investors, and trade on the higher quality OTCQB etc.? The fantastic PR's TSOI has been putting out, the investment community either will yawn, has yawned, or may not take them serious. Why? Well, that is life on the pink sheets. Know what Im saying?

2) Has TSOI considered spending some $$ on marketing the Co.? Advertising? etc. Perhaps all the $$ is going towards trials? Timing isnt right for marketing?

Thanks in advance,

TB
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hello TaylorBurton24. Welcome aboard and thank you for all your support on Twitter.

I am asked Q-1 all the time and from a practical standpoint i am not opposed to uplisting but i also don't think its the right time for TSOI. The fact is we are functioning extremely well with just Dr. Ichim and myself on the BOD. QB would require the addition of 3 new people to the board, 2 of whom need to be independents, couple that with an audit committee that also must have a majority of independent directors in its makeup would stifle innovation and i'm just telling it like it is. We can revisit down the road.

As to Q-2 i have some announcements coming on some of that so i would rather reserve comments for now.

Tim
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

TImGDixon do you plan on taking "Advantage of the Covid Stimulus Bill that is soon to pass most likely. They plan on passing between 46 billion to 50 billion for covid vaccines and related businesses. This business falls into that category. You could take advantage and get between 200 million to a billion dollars for this business just because it falls into the category of the covid stimulus bill requirement to be in the category.

There’s also $350 billion for struggling localities — including some $50 billion for New York — and $160 billion for vaccines, testing and related areas.
Attachments
original_292417283.png
original_292417283.png (134.42 KiB) Viewed 97 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hi Codycrusher - we are always interested in such things and will be keeping our eye on all that - if there is something there that pushes us further we will consider it of course. Our product StemVacs does fit into this category as we have filed patent to use StemVacs in Covid-19 as well as cancers.

Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 with Dendritic Cells for Innate and/or Adaptive Immunity

Disclosed are means, methods, and compositions of matter for prophylaxis and/or treatment of SARS-CoV-2 by administration of dendritic cells in a manner and frequency sufficient to induce activation of innate and/or adaptive immune responses. In one embodiment the invention teaches administration of dendritic cells pulsed with one or more innate immune stimulants in a manner endowing said dendritic cell with ability to induce augmentation of natural killer (NK) cell number and/or activity. In another embodiment the invention teaches the use of dendritic cells stimulated with innate immune activators in a manner to allow for uptake of viral particles and presentation of viral epitopes to T cells in order to stimulate immunological activation and/or memory responses.
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

Hi Tim!

Would the Phase III JadiCell for Covid patients trial possibly fit the category as well? Maybe government funding could be used to fund the trial?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

To be honest i am always a little leary of getting too involved with the government but i am never opposed to non-dilutive funds assuming the source is compatible with us.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Hey Tim, I just wanted to let you know that the investors find it extremely important that you make this official as soon as possible with the proper testing and trials and stuff, we want to actually see you using this T cell on trial patients with cancer and curing them, Litterally. Tim, if you can cure cancer all round big time mostly this company will become 1 of the biggest company’s in the USA overnight. This is an apsolutely massive deal that you make this excel and get this official once you know it can cure cancer. This would change the entire company overnight. There is a time limit on how long you can work on this before somebody beats you to the punch and finds a cancer cure before you, please get trials going and officially make it a fact you can cure cancer with this. If so you could be the first company in the world to actually be able to cure cancer and this company would explode.

We have faith in you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: