Good Morning TSOI

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
curncman

TSOI has.its own vaccine to cure all cancers - it's time to celebrate our success amd discovery

Post by curncman »

Although it's not reflected in PPs yet, it will soon be. I have to say that today's NEWS is nothing less than disruptive and ground breaking as far as cure for all types of cancers. Folks You don't know how much this means to the cancer patients all over the world. With Nanostilbene and STEMVACS Tim and Co have jinxed it for the benefit of the mankind.

I Take a BIG bow to TIm and his entire team and wish them all the success in the phase II clinical trial of Stemvacs /w Nanostilbene! :lol: :lol:
trader32176

Re: Good Morning TSOI

Post by trader32176 »

Tim and company never claimed that this was a cure- just another tool in the toolbox.

"At Therapeutic Solutions International we are focused on researching, patenting, and implementing the most innovative and potentially effective immunotherapies we can develop," said Timothy Dixon, President and CEO of the Company and co-inventor of the patent. "The ability to generate tailor-made killer T cells that appear to selectively target cancer stem cells provides yet another complementary cellular immunotherapy in our growing armamentarium against this terrible disease."

-Trader
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

Good distinction to point out, Trader.
Don’t want to misrepresent and overhype. Nevertheless, these new tools in the toolbox seem very promising! 8-)
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

trader32176 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:27 am Tim and company never claimed that this was a cure- just another tool in the toolbox.
Thank you Trader - i will explain in greater detail what this in another thread.