Good Morning TSOI

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Good Morning TSOI

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey everybody - hope you are all well. Yeah we had a little redness yesterday but its no big deal if you know what you own and why! Haven't had much chance to get over here this week as I am crunching the 10K all this week among all my other duties lol but i wanted to just say howdy to everyone and wish you all the best. Heading to the lab to get some NanoStilbene made and I'll catch you all a little later.

Tim
curncman

Re: Good Morning TSOI

Post by curncman »

Thanks Tim for quick update! Cant wait for sales to commence on NanoStilbene to all cancer centers all over USA initially and to the whole world eventually! Twitter is buzzing about the possibility of having potential 500 million in annual revenues! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by curncman on Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Today's theme song

trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Good morning Tim !
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Hey Tim, I just wanted to let you know us investors are waiting with anticipation for the phase 3 FDA approval so you can get a real and awesome pharmaceutical deal made official and make this company go to the big next level we are waiting on. Everybody has so much faith and this company has so much potential, a lot of people’s faith including mine are riding on these phase 3 fda approvals to go to the Massive level for this company. I hope you get phase 3 done very soon and take the company to the next and massive level we all know it has the potential to go to.
valfaro

Post by valfaro »

Morning Tim, Theme song more like:

LOL
Wotan

Post by Wotan »

Good Morning Tim, this is my first post.

I was one of the fortunate ones to discover TSOI, and did so when the PPS was trading well below .01 - based on the critical PR's the past 2 months, I've continued to add to my holdings.

Regarding seeing red yesterday, there's no question that someone or entity methodically was selling blocks of shares, which continues today - carefully assessing the sales this morning and timestamps, a large amount of shares are being sold this morning on the open market. It also appears to have been pre-planned, as the selling pressure hit as soon as the PPS hit .15 - possibly coincidental, but also on a news day?

As a CEO, I understand you have limitations as to what you can share, but, possibly you can respond in general terms - IMO, the PPS should have already been heading towards .20 this week.

Look forward to any comments you might share.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Welcome aboard Wotan - its just a red day - why anyone would sell is beyond me - and just let me say - we're not selling and haven't. Everybody just hold tight and this will pass.
Wotan

Post by Wotan »

Tim, thanks for your reply.

I'm with you on that, selling at these levels is a puzzler - actually, I took advantage of the red day yesterday myself, and added a good number.

I've been getting the word out, which I believe others have also done so. Really looking forward to receiving more positive clinical data, which I believe will explode the interest here.

Thanks again!
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Hi Tim, Thanks for the quick update of reassurance! We know what we are holding and the sellers, well, they will be missed :D :D

I added a bunch yesterday too and not worried about the day-to-day/min-by-min moves. We know what’s coming in the long run, gold and diamonds. Not selling for pennies.

Great News this morning! Fantastic! Congratulations! $CNSI will be Rock’n & Roll’n soon!

Thanks and keep posting!