StockTwits

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

StockTwits

Post by TimGDixon »

I hope everyone has a nice day off today if in fact you get the day off. We never stop working around here - there's too much to do. In any event i just thought i would say how amazed I am to see how many followers we have on StockTwits. https://stocktwits.com/symbol/TSOI Thats incredible, after experiencing the hatred of ihub its nice to know theres some folks who actually like what we're doing. Thanks everybody.

sts.jpg
sts.jpg (249.94 KiB) Viewed 401 times
TimGDixon

Re: StockTwits

Post by TimGDixon »

I should add we had like 8 followers over there a couple fo weeks ago. Good job getting the word out to those founders!!!
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

If u like the company, their products, and believe in what they do and stand for, spreading the “word” becomes easy!

Thanks for everything u do!

what
TimGDixon wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:06 am I should add we had like 8 followers over there a couple fo weeks ago. Good job getting the word out to those founders!!!
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Tim, you are so committed to this company’s future and making this company 1 in a million, you are on the road to making this company explosive and massive, this company is also expanding huge and fast on the investor database wise.
Check this out, from February 15 to now February 19
Stocktwits TSOI has grown 127 followers
Tim, I am wondering and I know you can’t answer things on legit things going to happen on specific date wise but I am wondering, do you have plans for marketing this company and it’s scientific breakthroughs in the near future on a MASSIVE scale? Marketing would make this company explode once you have huge scientific results to show the world and you make serious breakthroughs like phase 3 FDA approval where you can get a legit pharmaceutical deal.
Attachments
645FAC9F-D476-4F8E-9C7A-3236F153BF9A.png
645FAC9F-D476-4F8E-9C7A-3236F153BF9A.png (212.93 KiB) Viewed 61 times