Discount Code for products

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Discount Code for products

Post by TimGDixon »

Hi Canuck93,

Thank you for joining us and thank you for your orders.

Best wishes,
Tim
Canuck93 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 pm Just initiated my new membership on the TSOI Board yesterday (#72 I believe).....and saw the discount posting. Look forward to seeing #100 sign up.

Very much appreciate this discount offer Tim.....please forward our appreciation to Dr. Veltmeyer as well. I have to say Tim - your support of the TSOI board and transparency with relevant business updates/PR's/shareholder questions, is outstanding!

With the latest resurgence in Covid-19 numbers (early July '20), coupled with recent correspondence confirming "Bubonic bacteria" and a new form of "Swine Flu" recorded in China.....it is becoming ever increasingly important to leverage therapeutics, such as QuadraMune. Given so much uncertainty, panic, death rate, etc. - it is comforting to have companies such as TSOI, focused on creation of immune modulating options for our protection.

Ordering QuadraMune for my family in OKC, and extended family back in Canada.....and will spread the word. Thanks again Tim & Dr. Veltmeyer, for your hard work, dedication, honesty & transparency.....best of luck with the ongoing execution & results, regarding QuadraMune Clinical Trials (500 Human).

Canuck93
55CRUISER

Post by 55CRUISER »

Just ordered me 2 bottles of Quadramune and thanks for the code. Saved just over 13 bucks and free shipping what a deal.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Excellent 55Cruiser - I just saw your order being handled. Should get to you in a couple of days - they don't weigh much and go 1st Class mail.
Bistrita

Post by Bistrita »

What is the link to order quadramune and coupon code for discount? Saw on ihub forum someone posted could get a free add'l bottle if registering on this forum...is that correct? Also, would this be helpful as an arthritic anti-inflammatory?
curncman

Post by curncman »

You can order Quadramune from the any of the folowing sites:
http://www.youcanordernow.com/
https://quadramune.com/

you may use the promotional code: james

you are 90th member on this board. CEO has promised to give a free bottle 30-tablet of QUADRAMUNE once we get to 100 members on this board. Hope that helps. thanks
Sven

Post by Sven »

Hi, is there still a discount coupon available?
tsiadmin
Site Admin

Post by tsiadmin »

Yes there is - use james during checkout when it asks you for coupon.

Tim
Tim G Dixon