Discount Code for products

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Discount Code for products

Post by TimGDixon »

Anyone who wants to order products Dr. Veltmeyer says to give you his coupon code that gives you 10% off anything at youcanordernow.com

Dr.'s orders. The code is james
rrao11

Re: Discount Code for products

Post by rrao11 »

Thanks for the code Tim. I will use it to order additional products!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

What can you do; doctors orders...
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

:lol: :lol:

Good one, Tim
Tonneke

Post by Tonneke »

Whoehahaha :lol:
Tonneke

Post by Tonneke »

I am very happy that there will be a discount, tomorrow my 2 jars of QuadraMune will be delivered in each jar 60 capsules, I am $ 175 poorer but hope a lot healthier
Mark

Post by Mark »

🤦‍♂️ Just received 4 bottles a few days ago!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Awesome - Thank you very much - we ship usps first class and can pretty much hit anywhere in the USA in 3 days.
Canuck93

Post by Canuck93 »

Just initiated my new membership on the TSOI Board yesterday (#72 I believe).....and saw the discount posting. Look forward to seeing #100 sign up.

Very much appreciate this discount offer Tim.....please forward our appreciation to Dr. Veltmeyer as well. I have to say Tim - your support of the TSOI board and transparency with relevant business updates/PR's/shareholder questions, is outstanding!

With the latest resurgence in Covid-19 numbers (early July '20), coupled with recent correspondence confirming "Bubonic bacteria" and a new form of "Swine Flu" recorded in China.....it is becoming ever increasingly important to leverage therapeutics, such as QuadraMune. Given so much uncertainty, panic, death rate, etc. - it is comforting to have companies such as TSOI, focused on creation of immune modulating options for our protection.

Ordering QuadraMune for my family in OKC, and extended family back in Canada.....and will spread the word. Thanks again Tim & Dr. Veltmeyer, for your hard work, dedication, honesty & transparency.....best of luck with the ongoing execution & results, regarding QuadraMune Clinical Trials (500 Human).

Canuck93
curncman

Post by curncman »

Tim, The way people are responding to pandemic and ordering QUADRAMUNE, i feel like more orders for QM are going to hit your lab. Better to order another fast high production tablet making machine along with presser.