The GameStop Game

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

The GameStop Game

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Everybody - just wanted to say that this whole GameStop thing might have caused some weird blips on the radar for TSOI but thats all it is - TSOI is strong, our science is strong, our IP is strong, our unit cohesion is strong - you all know what you own, so own it.

I think on some level we're all a little tickled to see shorty take a big hit but it hurts all of us and so i hope they just made an example - regardless we are rocking and rolling. Nothing but good stuff - we just filed our 40th patent and were not done by any means.

Tim
trader32176

Re: The GameStop Game

Post by trader32176 »

Tim ,

Yes the gamestoppers could have an effect on several markets . Now they are talking about heading for the precious metals markets next . there has been talk that the true prices of physical Precious Metals, (-PMs), are being controlled artificially by paper markets for a long time now , so there is the possibility for all of the PM markets to change also .

I have no idea how far and wide this could go .
i do not really follow other investments , but think about REITS, ( - real estate investment trusts) as another example besides PMs.

Trader
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

As you clearly understand, many shareholders are concerned and shook over events of the past few days in the market. Thanks for posting and letting us know that the recent events have nothing to do with $TSOI and that $TSOI not deterred or distracted by these events. Congratulations on your 40th patent, and thanks for all the great work you are doing.

Great things are surely coming our way!

Go $TSOI
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Glad to see you are up and at it Trader.. Hope you are feeling better every day. I too heard about a hit on metals, its crazy really - we don't want that kind of market activity at TSOI. Guess we better sit on our gold hahahahahah
trader32176 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:22 am Tim ,

Yes the gamestoppers could have an effect on several markets . Now they are talking about heading for the precious metals markets next . there has been talk that the true prices of physical Precious Metals, (-PMs), are being controlled artificially by paper markets for a long time now , so there is the possibility for all of the PM markets to change also .

I have no idea how far and wide this could go .
i do not really follow other investments , but think about REITS, ( - real estate investment trusts) as another example besides PMs.

Trader
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I think you saw an awful lot of GTC's go off that the "smart" traders all pre-programmed just in case and then found they couldn't get into their e-trade acct before their stock got sold. Thats a tragedy. We will recover and be even stronger - iron sharpens iron - get your iron in the fire!!!! You know what you own, own it!
rrao11 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:21 am As you clearly understand, many shareholders are concerned and shook over events of the past few days in the market. Thanks for posting and letting us know that the recent events have nothing to do with $TSOI and that $TSOI not deterred or distracted by these events. Congratulations on your 40th patent, and thanks for all the great work you are doing.

Great things are surely coming our way!

Go $TSOI
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

you said: " Glad to see you are up and at it Trader.. Hope you are feeling better every day. I too heard about a hit on metals, its crazy really - we don't want that kind of market activity at TSOI. Guess we better sit on our gold hahahahahah "

I only can wish I had some right now :shock: . I think the gamestoppers could wreak havoc on the prices :mrgreen:

I still think that in TSOI will be golden :!: in the future , and I expect to see some pharoah snatching up some TSOI product for use in the future , and pay a pretty pretty penny for it .

That's why I like TSOI . We haven't even hit that level , but I feel it's coming sometime because of all the hard work I see that you and your team have done already , and are continuing to do .
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I don't own any gold hahaha except TSOI and i've been long on these shares since January 2011.

cert-1-31-11.jpg
cert-1-31-11.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 828 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Its pouring rain and I am being a little lazy heading to the lab this morning...

did you notice the Authorized was 75 million in those days. Most people don't know the back story but I merged my private company Splint Decisions into Friendly Auto Dealers, and renamed her TSOI. I bought this shell for $175,000 out of my own pocket and paid off all its debt, drafted the Pre 14c and filed and then the Def 14c and successfully merged. That was 10 years ago - wow.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Heres a pic of my little pile - its not all my shares because any new shares are just held book entry since we can DWAC no need to issue paper certs anymore so i'm glad I have these - yeppers i'm long as long can be. I know what I own and i'm hanging on to it. On a rising tide you generally see some insider selling but you have seen none at TSOI - we are all long. Rule 16a lets me sell 1% of the IO on a rolling 90 days - thats about 22 million shares every 90 days- i could have easily sold 22 million shares in this recent activity and made a nice chunk. its perfectly legal for me to do but i didn't. Instead I converted accrued salary for another 4.8mm shares. However i am happy to see profit taking its healthy for my issue and its healthy for any other stock too - i like the churn - yields butter...

certs.jpg
certs.jpg (4.15 MiB) Viewed 823 times
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

You are right Tim, u don’t own any gold! You own Diamond Mines! Ha ha ha! And we all own pieces of it! Go $TSOI