Finally bottles arrived

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Finally bottles arrived

Post by TimGDixon »

After ordering three different times across a month we finally got bottles in to pack QuadraMune for clinical trial - we started filling and labeling on friday.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (921.21 KiB) Viewed 547 times
curncman

Re: Finally bottles arrived

Post by curncman »

Great NEWS Tim! we are ready to rock and roll soon and many of the 500 participants will have lots of good outcomes to report which shall propel QM sales to millions soon! I assume the bottle is BIG enough to hold 168 capsules for 12 weeks!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

Awesome news Tim! Those bashers will be laid to rest very soon.
Will these bottles be shipping out next week?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks retsehc - yeah bashers ought to wash the dust out of their mouths we make them breathe as we blow by them. because i can't understand a thing they say...
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I'm back from a week long business trip and rested up and ready to get all the bottles filled (we are still producing capsules with about 30% remaining) we can and start enrollment this week. Yes we are late but we are on our way. So if you don't hear much from me, listen carefully you will hear capsules filling bottles :lol: :lol: and good music playing like this... i'm so glad...

curncman

Post by curncman »

TIm, it's good to hear that you are ready to start enrollment soon! hopefully it works out to be not so tedious process as it normally turns out to be! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: