Its still a beautiful day,,,

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Its still a beautiful day,,,

Post by TimGDixon »

Now you know who those lepers are up in Laurel Canyon....

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Remember you guys, there is no chapter in the bashers handbook for me... i bet they add one in the future that simply says "leave this dood alone" hahahahaha
agahut

Post by agahut »

Yikes...

Btw.. I just want to let you know, you are included on their public portfolio.
https://www.tritonfunds.com/portfolio/
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Yeah we did an S-1 with them but they are crooks and ripped us off 40k.....
agahut

Post by agahut »

Lessons learned. Glad you are after better venues.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

These are bad people and PAUL is their front man....
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Remember you guys, there is no chapter in the bashers handbook for me... i bet they add one in the future that simply says "leave this dood alone" hahahahaha
Yeah,
I know the deal .
These ripoffs are a plague on any kind of startups that take time to develop .
A Frigggin plague , I tell ya - ARRRRGGGHHHH

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

arrr beeee garrrrrr
curncman

Post by curncman »

Tim,

I am glad you shared the shady stuff that TRITON has done in the past to several companies like SHMP HYSR and so many budding OTC companies were nipped n the BUD in the recent past. Triton should be thankful to you for giving them opportunity at 003 and they fully manipulated to their MAX advantage and milked US!

Now this time around you have said emphatically if they want TSOI shares let me BUY at 25 cents at least for enjoying the fortune they made already and and all the HARM they have done to TSOI so far!

I am sure we will have GILEAD some other Pharma looking to license our QM or NS patent to savvy up their already EXISTING FDA DRUG or close to be approved DRUG in Phase 3 trial for Cancers, ALZ and Parkinsons and Diabetes

I firmly believe PPS will be over $1 soon!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

There are a lot of bad people out there Curncman and Triton is some of them. They are not a bunch of little college bois, they are scammers and I am under no NDA or privileged communications and you know I might just post all the emails. You remember back in time, we had a big vol day and Doog reported we ended the day 85 million short. The next morning they tried to buy 75mm shares and we got them to admit they owed us 40 grand from the S-1 and then when we corrected a bad 8k the other day (9-20-2021) with the correct document on cells issued to JadiCell LLC which showed since 2019 they owned the 95 million shares. This was not a new issue and those shares are eligible for registration anytime they want and I have nothing to do with that. Point is on that same day they wrote and wanted to buy the shares and according to Doog they (PAUL) are still short 100 million. Starting to see a pattern here? You know your trading tickets are around for 7 years after you make a buy or sell right?