Yahoo Blues

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Yahoo Blues

Post by TimGDixon »

Man i hadn't looked at yahoo for a long time and its still the same cess pool. Cody you are a good man to hang in there and defend TSOI. Sorry you have to tolerate a bunch of dolts...

Below is about the most asinine comment ive seen in a long time. I can't do a RS because i have no product or cash flow? What? It takes neither to do a RS. It takes 51% of the vote and some paperwork. It also requires board approval to even begin and that agenda item is DOA. Now RGBP on the other hand has a one man board and ceo who has the controlling vote now and if you can't see the writing maybe your eyes are closed. The one thing holding back RGBP on a new RS is being SEC current....

So did CELZ and RGBP have cash flow and real product developed to reverse everyone? Really?

So once again why don't those other CEO's get pounded like i do on RS's? No one ever asks them, they ask me.. huh>? I will tell you again no RS as long as i run this company and ive got at least another 20 good years, heck my aunt Martha just turned 101 and my Grandma Booth lived to be 104 - heack maybe i'll make it another 40 as boss.. we do have the technology to keep me alive a very long time... but im not giving any to my competitors.

douglas11 days ago
Tim can't do a R/S because he has no product or cash flow to back up a R/S.
If he decided to do a R/S as the company has with no income or product yet , he would get shot down rather quickly and end up right back where the company started. Get a clue Cody.
A company needs to back up their R/S by showing cash flow and having a real product developed.
TimGDixon

Re: Yahoo Blues

Post by TimGDixon »

They may just be words but they matter - How could i with good conscience smash all of you after befriending you all? I couldn't - its that simple. Reverse splits are the kiss of death as far as i am concerned and i've been RS'd plenty of times and i still hate those companies and you all would hate me too.. no i would much rather look out my window and see you coming to say hello...

Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Right on Tim, we’re with you, sticking it out for the long haul.
I must be honest tho, even tho I don’t complain and trust me, I choose to be positive because as much as my big red negative -30,000 account, yes I am in the BIG red negative in my investment cuz the market manipulators. I refuse to lose faith and I have just ungodly amount of faith in this company, you have so much in the pipeline there is no wonder you invest yourself, you invested I believe, might be wrong on exact numbers but 2.8 million you took in share payment at .046 when you could’ve taken cash payment instead, actions speak louder than words and you are right alongside us in the negative, I respect that Tim, I respect you and you living by your actions.
You know as well as us intelligent investors who know our homework that it’s not the matter of “IF” only “WHEN” for when this company hits a dollar than 5-10, I personally don’t see you not getting a big pharma offer once phase 3 is approved, pharmaceutical companies do not like huge competition and JADICELLS sort of conquers and dominates all there liver cures and liver treatments available, what, they have a treatment that is like 45% effective and Jadicell is 95% above 85 and 100% below 85, like that is crazy numbers that will blow them away.
It’s clear pharmaceutical companies do not like a competitor taking away big business from them, so it’s pretty obvious when you get phase 3 you’re probably going to have more than 1 pharma at your doorstep, just saying my thoughts but let’s say for sake you didn’t, well than oh well, TSOI has so much going for the company that it really doesn’t matter because I’m sticking around for 10 dollar share price, I’m not stupid and I know it will come.
Currently the red in my account still is an eyesore to my brain and eyes tho but my faith is unwavering.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

And this is precisely why i wouldn't do a RS on any of you. Imagine what that would do to Cody's investment that is already underwater - yeah he would still be down the same amount and he would have a major obstacle to try and overcome... I don't see a single scenario that benefits shareholders.. oh yeah people do them to try and uplist - if you have to do that to uplist you're not ready for uplisting is my attitude. These things benefit the insiders and control people as well as brokers and money people but not my community - you are my community and you are my family and i'm not going to do it to Cody and i'm not going to do it to some grandma with 100 shares she's had from the beginning or anyone else.

Thank you for the vote of confidence Cody - TSOI could use another 1,000 Cody's.

Tim
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Yahoo could use more Codys too !

Thanks Cody bro for being a solid warrior :D

Really good stuff takes time to age, w/ proofing ;)

TSOI is getting Campbell's Blood assay into the clinic , and it's worth it to hang and see what happens with this Campbell blood assay :mrgreen:
4realz

Post by 4realz »

This is a great conversation and one that I believe puts TSOI way above the curve in potential from an investors point of view. Most of us have been involved in an R/S as traders/ shareholders/ investors, some we saw coming and some we didn't; it is very rare that they benefit common shareholders. There are the occasional companies that a share reduction does help. The R/S is common in Bio because of the need to raise capital to continue research; the cost is placed on shareholders in those instances. As a trader they can be played and a person can come out ahead if they happen to get lucky but that is something that is not a constant and is literally lottery play; as an INVESTOR one must be very careful in OTC especially. It is VERY difficult to find a company that respects shareholders as investors and I am utterly amazed that we have an opportunity to be involved in TSOI as investors and not just shareholders; respect this aspect of this company because it is quite likely the only early stage bio that is offering this type of opportunity.

In regards to the current SP ... due to the fact that many of us consider TSOI an "investment" the view here of the SP and it's current action may be a little different than if it were a company we intended to day trade; and that is where the positivity comes in and also the intolerance of ill repute. We are involved in TSOI because we truly believe in it's IP, the directive, the leadership, and investors as a whole. At least that's my take on the situation here. We all would like to see the betterment of this company and also see it produce treatments that benefit society, humanity, and the medical field as a whole. Treat it with respect. That being said - we are also as prospective investors, by nature, a rogue bunch of rebellious, independent types and I expect nothing less than shear debouchery, conviction and no mercy when defending your investment - much as a pirate would defend his ship and of course his bounty while also living it up in a coastal port. ;-) How say ye? haha

I think we all can see the potential in what Jadicell could do in the near term in regards to Covid induced ARDS and long Covid treatments. TSOI found themselves in an interesting position when the Jadicell was found to be effective in lung regeneration; specifically in Covid ARDS in the Florida study. First of all as a compassionate human I have the highest of hopes that regenerative medicine can and will benefit the general health of humanity in the long run and as an investor I feel fortune to have the opportunity to stake a claim in the financial success of TSOI in the future; I envision lute!!! lots and lots of success financially in the short and long term. I want Jadicell to succeed short term not only to help increase the SP but to establish TSOI with a HUGE fund base that will enable further development of immunological science without costing shareholders gravely and with any luck benefiting us as INVESTORs. I know its a common adage; but I hope you realize what you own. I also hope you can see the rare opportunity that is here in front of you. GL and godspeed TSOI!!
Nate

Life is divided into three terms - that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present, to live better in the future.

William Wordsworth
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey 4realz,

Thank you for the very well written and thought provoking post. It guts me that we've lost .13 or .14 cents over the past few months and its easy to say oh its a buying opportunity - well, yeah ok,, i certainly bought on dips and you all saw it but that doesn't mean it doesn't just destroy others to watch it go down and down.. its terrible.. but i work 14 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week for you guys/gals because you deserve to get all that back and then some. So, any notion of reducing peoples share count is unthinkable to me - we're gonna get there organically friends and i'm not going to crush my own crew for some artificial price that can't sustain itself but made a bunch of bankers rich in the meantime.. uh uh... they can find a thousand companies willing, but not this one.

The value of Jadi's near and long term cannot be underestimated - its not what we might get this year but how about the next 16 years.... Jadi Lung use could be hundreds of billions in the near term and a trillion dollars over the life of the patent.. 65 million people with COPD x $20,000 each - i use to think maybe we could get 10% of that 65mm but i don't think that way anymore because pharma doesn't... they would seek to treat all 65 million and so lets set our sights there rather than on 10% crumbs.

How about CTE and TBI? its not just an NFL problem - we control that too for the next 16 years.

As a concluding point i can count more times than i have fingers and toes where i have walked out of meetings the minute a reverse split was mentioned - ask the good Dr. Ichim he was present at many of them and i just stood up, thanked everyone for their time and hit the road jack never looking back...
tempo

Post by tempo »

Tim, thank you a few months ago with helping me with my brothers illness! I just want you to know I will never forget that and I too consider you part of my family!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You are welcome Tempo, it was my honor to do so, thank you. I hope TSOI is Our Shangri-La to share together.

It's the end of a perfect day
For surfer boys and girls
The sun's dropping down in the bay
And falling off the world
There's a diamond in the sky
Our evening star
In our shangri-la

Konghusker

Post by Konghusker »

Thanks Cody and Tim for your info and positive responses. Cody, I’m right with you in the BIG red $30k deep and a retirement account that has dwindled down big time. Tim, thank you for the uplifting posts every now and then. I need them. We all need them. I’ve convinced my wife that this investment will pay off big time, and I believe that. My wife told me it better lol. I originally found your company after researching cancer companies, shortly after losing a dear friend to colon cancer last year. I’m hopeful for better treatments coming from you soon, but now I’m also excited about jadicells. I just hope that the SP will reflect the jadicells volume/potential and will be sooner rather than later. Thanks tsoi team for your science, and I can’t wait to see what the next several months will look like. Keep up the great work and pay no attention to the naysayers.