TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

TimGDixon

TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

Post by TimGDixon »

https://therapeuticsolutionsint.com/the ... -stemvacs/

Therapeutic Solutions International Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs

Discovery of New Mechanisms of Action Supports Novel Applications for Dendritic Cell Based Cancer Cellular Immunotherapy

ELK CITY, Idaho, March 8, 2021 /TSOINewswire/ -- Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc., (OTC Markets: TSOI), reported today novel findings suggesting that StemVacs treatment induces regression of tumor-feeding blood vessels in a mouse model of melanoma.

StemVacs, which is comprised of allogeneic cord blood derived dendritic cells, has previously been shown to induce anti-tumor immunity and stimulation of natural killer cell activity [1]. The current data supports the notion that StemVacs may not predispose to drug resistance since tumor-feeding blood vessels are not mutating as fast as tumor cells are.

“The findings disclosed today point to a completely new mechanism of action for StemVacs” said Dr. James Veltmeyer, Chief Medical Officer of the Company. “Tumor blood vessels are a unique target in that they do not possess genetic abnormalities like the cancer. This means that if we can attack tumor blood vessels immunologically, we may really have found the Achilles Heel of cancer.”

Dr. Thomas Ichim, Board Member of the Company, and Dr. Francesco Marincola, Scientific Advisory Board Member, previously published that selective immunity to cancer endothelial cells may be achieved while sparing immune attack to healthy endothelium [2]. Furthermore, in a previous company [3], Dr. Ichim obtained an FDA Investigational New Drug clearance to begin treating patients with immunotherapy that specifically targets the blood vessels that feed cancer and keep it alive.

“The field of targeting cancer blood vessels, called “anti-angiogenesis” therapy, is extremely exciting” said Famela Ramos, Vice President of Business Development for the Company. “The drug Avastin, which also targets tumor blood vessels, although not nearly as effective as StemVacs based on animal studies, had $7.2 billion in sales in 2019 [4].

“The mantra at TSOI is that we are a “science first” company” said Timothy Dixon, President and CEO of the Company. “In cases like today’s it really pays off to be a “science first” company because it opens up new possibilities of treatment and new combinations based on elucidation of this novel mechanism of action by which StemVacs appears to be functioning.”

About Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.
Therapeutic Solutions International is focused on immune modulation for the treatment of several specific diseases. The Company's corporate website is www.therapeuticsolutionsint.com, and our public forum is https://board.therapeuticsolutionsint.com/

1 https://www.biospace.com/article/releas ... -to-cancer
2 https://translational-medicine.biomedce ... 015-0688-5
3 https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... unotherapy
4 https://www.fiercepharma.com/special-re ... 19-avastin
rrao11

Re: TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

Post by rrao11 »

Incredible News! Starve them Tumors to death! Attack them from every angle and kill them! Love it!

Great news and fantastic work! Thanks!
curncman

Re: TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

Post by curncman »

Absolutely outstanding discovery with STEMVACS last week that it was killing the root cancer stem cells and today it is attacking the Tumor Blood Vessels and making statement that STEMVACS is better than AVASTIN (7.9 billion drug) is simply mind blowing!. I really hope this NEWS makes it to all the medical journals and STEMVACS will soon be looked with URGENT/EMERGENCY APPROVAL stamp in the ensuing TSOI's clinical trials by the FDA.

GOD Tim and Co have made so many discoveries and patents now its getting out of hand for me to keep track each these master pieces. COngratulations to Tim and his team of Docs and Executives for working relentlessly in pursuit of CURE for Cancers, RA, ALZ, MS, PRK, ALS!
Last edited by curncman on Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

curncman said:

GOD Tim and Co have made so many discoveries and patents now its getting out of hand for me to keep track each these master pieces

Now you know why I had to put the CNSI Basic Overview together curncman . :)

It was so that I could keep track of CNSI , and could refer back to that info later.
;)

I'm just trying to make it easier on myself 8-)
dneedle280

Post by dneedle280 »

Good Morning , This is outstanding congratulations to you in your team.
TaylorBurton24

Post by TaylorBurton24 »

Great news! A potential number one therapy to fight cancer. This cannot go unnoticed. Great to see the news on this board, does anyone see this mornings news elsewhere in the public domain?
fxandres

Post by fxandres »

Great News!!! This is simply phenomenal keep up the life changing work let’s goooo
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

TaylorBurton24 wrote :

does anyone see this mornings news elsewhere in the public domain?

If you are referring to other stock chat boards then :

Yes it's on IHUB, and Stocktwits , but not on yahoo yet :
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSOI/community?p=TSOI

If anyone can post this morning's news over there , it would be appreciated !

TIA

Trader
Morabry

Post by Morabry »

Amazing news yet again! Yet, the SP drops SMH. I've said this multiple times on many boards and Twitter but I will say it here as well, TSOI is a double / triple digit stock. This has no business trading where it's currently at. This SP is laughable. I cannot wait for the days where we all look back and laugh at what the stock price was. You've got a big group of believers Tim! I know you touched on this back in October but I am just curious to know where you stand today on being bought out by a big pharma company? People are starting to take more notice and comparing your company (TSOI) to another biotech (ENZC) and they are rumored to be being potentially bought out / licensing their tech to Gilead - do you foresee any similar possibilities with TSOI? Thank you Tim.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks Morabry for the great support. Someone asked me this the other day and i don't recall where i left the comment. In any event, i think TSOI as a whole is too complex for a single buyer unless they just wanted to bury a lot of stuff. I think the better option and future is the outright sale or licensing of our technology(s) to pharma. Its easy to cut away a piece because we will just replace it with something new. Things have to get to a point of maturity before its ripe for pharma and some of these things are becoming ripe.