Investigation of Umbilical Cord-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy

Verboon

Re: Investigation of Umbilical Cord-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy

Post by Verboon »

Hello Tim,

What is the best for my condition (spinocerebellaire ataxia type7( SCA7 )?
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs).,jadi cell or stemvacs .

Best regards
Patrick
TimGDixon

Re: Investigation of Umbilical Cord-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy

Post by TimGDixon »

Without hesitation - Jadi Cells.
Verboon

Post by Verboon »

Hello Tim

Thanks for your response,
How can i take jadi cell ?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You can't yet - i am sorry i didn't say that earlier as i was running out the door ... but we are working diligently to get these cells approved for neuro-degeneration and other inflammatory diseases of which your fits into.
Verboon

Post by Verboon »

Ok, i will wait , and in the meanwhile will keep buying your stock , i have already over 2.1 milj. shares !
When it's gets approved the share price will be so high that I can a afford to take a plane en fly to your Office to get treated, maybe I can make an appointment buy them....

Patrick
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Even though getting the phone call from FDA was great its always better when you get the official letter in the mail. So the potential date we are looking at would be april 4th i suppose but if we get any questions thats stops the clock until we respond and they let us continue.
IND27377.jpg
IND27377.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 690 times
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

Nice! 8-)
Would the team be prepared to get things started at that time or would there still be some groundwork to lay and funding required?

Also, if it’s 30 days from Receipt Date and not the IND Acknowledgement the you could actually start on March 24, right?
Either way, this is exciting!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Its the date of the letter March 4. Yeah we would still have things to do - we're not ready to step right into it - need to raise the funds (be that non-dilutive or not) and lineup patients - but that will happen quickly.
curncman

Post by curncman »

Thanks Tim. Best of Good luck to you to raise non-dilutive funds in the form of FEDERAL GRANT from CISM/DOD/US ARMY/NFL/Boxing Federation/NHL who are direct beneficiaries of positive outcome of this Ph I/II trial on the CTE/TBI patients while we wait on Ph3 approval on use of JADICELLS treatment of LUNG DAMAGE due to Alcohol Abuse/Smoking/Pnemonia/Asthma/ARDS/SARS-COV2!
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

Got it! Thanks for the quick response.