Campbell Scoring

trader32176

Campbell Scoring

Post by trader32176 »

Best wishes to Campbell NeuroSciences , and
you better hit the ground running hard . There are a lot of vets that suicided , and the related mental issues destroyed their families .
I saw my neighbor from across the street and his family destroyed by extended battlefield issues .

and it's about time to get another approach to ranking suicide potentials . this new approach within the brain , and brain related changes is a God Send .

my favorite :

Previous studies have shown correlations between inflammatory cytokines in the blood and suicide. The causative effects of these molecules on suicidal ideation is seen in cancer patients who take similar molecules for hyperstimulation of immunity, which also results in suicidal ideation.
TimGDixon

Re: Campbell Scoring

Post by TimGDixon »

Much to do at Campbell but we have a good team assembled - thanks for the well wishes and encouragement.
trader32176

Re: Campbell Scoring

Post by trader32176 »

Adding the Campbell platform using every kind of cells , nutraceuticals , molecules etc. to acheive the desired results is a huge step with the addition of the JadiCells - for schizophrenia . Schizophrenia is another field of study , as is TBI , and CTE .

One can only imagine what is coming with the team you assembled !

-Trader