What To Do With The Billions You Will Make At TSOI

SgtSki1010

What To Do With The Billions You Will Make At TSOI

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Tim, I completely understand why you would never move this company away from the OTC. When, not if, you start making billions after everyone gets a modest bonus, where will you spend the other money at year 1 and year 2? Since you are very smart and I really respect how everything is connected, I'd like to understand if your first intent is to by back shares that represent debt? Would you be willing to buy back massive amounts of stock that is being manipulated? You sir are in a unique position. You really are in more control of everything than most CEO's ever are.

By staying at the OTC it is easier and costs much less for the process. In addition to that you get to avoid a bunch of folks making you do stuff you don't need to. I will say that if you ever decide to take this company private I would gladly go with you. Because you can establish a system to reward your share holders each year. I don't want to elaborate more at this time. I just know that you have several options. You could stay on the OTC and get great rates in the future. You may also consider a collaboration in exchange for massive grants fro the VA or NIH. So, I know your options are endless.
What will you do with all that money your about to get?