Why do people start rumors about RS and dilution

Lktothemoon

Why do people start rumors about RS and dilution

Post by Lktothemoon »

Hi. I’m new here but not new to believing in Tim Dixon. Why did I read on a thread yesterday a gentleman saying a RS and dilution is coming. Can someone explain the rationale for that nonsense. Again, i get disheartened when I read this.
Scienceguy

Re: Why do people start rumors about RS and dilution

Post by Scienceguy »

It all BS! Tim has repeatedly stated as long as he is CEO there will be no reverse split!

In terms of bashers, when they come out that’s when the price is about to head north IMO! They will spew nonsense and twist words to scare you, DONT LET THEM, NOT HERE!

Good luck and go team!
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Tim has been nothing but utterly clear, as long as he remains CEO, a R/S will never happen nor dilution, this is something you don’t have to worry about, a lot of trolls want to see stock price go down by worrying people and spewing nonsense so they can buy back in and make a profit. And in my honest opinion, this company does not need a R/S considering the results and everything going on, this could easily hit dollars by years end with the scientific breakthroughs coming this year with this company.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Let me set the record straight - NO Reverse Split while i am CEO and Chairman - and second i never said there wouldn't be dilution - we have serious clinical work to fund and that may mean dilution - but i never said no dilution in the future.
Tim
Nvisconte

Post by Nvisconte »

Are you able to say how many employees you guys have. For some reason everyone says there’s only 2 employees.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We have four employees and numerous independent contractors.