Testimonials

EhrTSOI

Re: Testimonials

Post by EhrTSOI »

Hundredaire maybe you can change your girlfriends mind about taking QuadraMune to help her immunity , even if it's one capsule a day. My girlfriend wouldn't take them for the longest time, her excuse there to large.
She been taking QM now for 2 months, she works at a Dr.'s office.
EhrTSOI

Post by EhrTSOI »

My 61 year old sister was covid positive one and a half weeks ago, most likely her husband also he didn't test.
She takes zinc, vitamin A.C and D3/K2. My brother in law don't believe in taking any thing. They both had shortness of breath & fatigue. Sister been taking 1 capsule a day of QM for two weeks before getting sick, now taking 2 capsules. He finally started taking QuadraMune last Tuesday. They both tested negative yesterday 12/28, needs to retest today or tomorrow for their second negative to be clear to go back to work. He feels fine, she's a little tired .
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

RE: EhrTSOI

That was my GF's same issue. They were too large. I asked months ago and TSOI confirmed she could mix them with food.
She still didn't want to.
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

MY NO BS HONEST UPDATE
Not going to post fake cheerleading reviews. Remember, I am only one of hundreds taking Quadramune.

-------------------------------------------------------
GIRLFRIEND (POSITIVE TEST CONFIRMED), AGE: Will be 50 in 3 weeks, non-smoker
She is NOT on Quadramune. She takes Emergen-C Immune with Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc

Her symptoms are mild.
Sinus pressure
Loss of taste
Body Ache

NO FEVER
No Respiratory issues

ME (I HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED BUT NOW HAVING SYMPTOMS), AGE: 56, non-smoker
Been on Quadramune twice daily since 7/20.

My symptoms, which started yesterday. Feels like the flu but since we have been around each other daily, I am ASSUMING I am positive.

Headache, not sinus
Body Ache
Dry Cough

NO FEVER
Excellent Lung Function
I have taste and smell

Why Am I Not Getting Tested?
They want $140.00 here for a deep swab test at the Urgent care. Not spending that money for them to tell me I am positive and go home and isolate.
EhrTSOI

Post by EhrTSOI »

I mixed QuadraMune in applesauce, bad taste one less capsule. Bought a capsule machine to make #0 capsules, QuadraMune I believe is #000. Before I received it my girlfriend started taking QM.
In July as a 100 member we received a free bottle of QuadraMune, I was waiting for the tablet form of QM. Tablets didn't work out so had the bottle of capsules send to my niece. She a Covid ICU nurse at Austin TX, not knowing she had covid ( mild ) two weeks earlier.

Ehr
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you Hundredaire for the straight shooting - I see zero need for testing of you - save your money and buy your girlfriend a nice dinner when you are both well and full of neutralizing antibodies - your plasma can now save lives. You are both going to be great and you will have a stronger immune system than when you began. Eventually every human will be exposed to it one way or another, either naturally as you both have or through one of the vaccines. Its one thing when we sort of generally speak of people who have covid-19 but this is personal as its affecting you and yours so we are deeply interested in knowing how you do and really appreciate you taking time to share this. You have our full support here at TSOI.
Hundredaire wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:50 am MY NO BS HONEST UPDATE
Not going to post fake cheerleading reviews. Remember, I am only one of hundreds taking Quadramune.

GIRLFRIEND (POSITIVE TEST CONFIRMED), AGE: Will be 50 in 3 weeks, non-smoker
She is NOT on Quadramune. She takes Emergen-C Immune with Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc

Her symptoms are mild.
Sinus pressure
Loss of taste
Body Ache

NO FEVER
No Respiratory issues

ME (I HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED BUT NOW HAVING SYMPTOMS), AGE: 56, non-smoker
Been on Quadramune twice daily since 7/20.

My symptoms, which started yesterday. Feels like the flu but since we have been around each other daily, I am ASSUMING I am positive.

Headache, not sinus
Body Ache
Dry Cough

NO FEVER
Excellent Lung Function
I have taste and smell

Why Am I Not Getting Tested?
They want $140.00 here for a deep swab test at the Urgent care. Not spending that money for them to tell me I am positive and go home and isolate.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you too EhrTSOI for this report. I am glad to hear they are doing well and happy her husband joined her, as with Hundredaire they now have life saving plasma they can give to other people if they so choose.
EhrTSOI wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:12 am My 61 year old sister was covid positive one and a half weeks ago, most likely her husband also he didn't test.
She takes zinc, vitamin A.C and D3/K2. My brother in law don't believe in taking any thing. They both had shortness of breath & fatigue. Sister been taking 1 capsule a day of QM for two weeks before getting sick, now taking 2 capsules. He finally started taking QuadraMune last Tuesday. They both tested negative yesterday 12/28, needs to retest today or tomorrow for their second negative to be clear to go back to work. He feels fine, she's a little tired .
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

COVID UPDATE

GIRLFRIEND (POSITIVE TEST CONFIRMED)
We believe she was exposed at work on 12/24

Her symptoms were mild, started with:
Sinus pressure
Loss of taste and smell
Body Ache

She never had a fever and rarely coughed. Also said she felt light headed, foggy
Her current only symptom is she cannot taste most foods like her coffee.

She has been ordered by her employer, a hospital, to stay quarantined at home until January 8th. She is also required to take her own blood pressure, temp and oxygen levels which have all been good.

ME (AGAIN, NEVER TESTED FOR COVID BUT NOW HAVE HAD COVID SYMPTOMS)

I had more of the symptoms but overall it was a mild experience. Wouldn't even crack the list of my Top 50 Hangovers.

STARTED on 12/28 with:
Headache, not sinus
Body Ache
Dry Cough

Progressed into:
Persistent cough
A few hours of chills and a mild fever (Normal for me is 97.4, fever was 101.7) Wasn't really that bad.
Took one 500mg Acetaminophen and it broke the fever over night.

Each morning wake up fine. Staying upright and busy helped, IMO. As I hit the couch in the evening or for football on the weekend, the symptoms would come back. Had the same chills and fever the the next night. Again, Took one 500mg Acetaminophen and it broke the fever over night. That was the last of the fevers.

Each night for four night in a row I also took a very light shot of nose spray before I slept in the recliner or bed. It helped

Had body aches in the rib cage all the way around the next day. Those went away by the evening.
Two days ago felt light headed for a couple hours

This morning, very slight headache from being stuffed up like a cold.

I have taste and smell, never lost senses.

I've had at least a dozen friends and cousins back home in Ohio get Covid. The only one that died checked himself in to the hospital for a persistent cough. He died in the hospital. All others fought through it at home.

MY OPINION ABOUT COVID
Yes, Covid can be dangerous to those with pre-existing or undiscovered conditions. Over 99% will survive using common sense at home.
The politically motivated media has scared everyone about catching this and that it may be a death sentence if you don't see a doctor.
NOT TRUE! Do not keep flooding the hospitals!

Again, IMO, if you don't have a pre-existing condition, I would avoid the hospital. They are going to lay you down on your stomach or sides. After being through this, what I discovered is being horizontal in any position is bad and prolongs your issues. Staying vertical as mush as possible is what worked for me. Sleep upright in a recliner. I did that for a few nights. Laying on the couch with my head up watching TV was what would lead to the symptoms returning each night.

This does affect everyone differently as my girlfriend and I had different symptoms and there are a whole variety of symptoms if you look them up.

Good Luck
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Hi Everyone ,

I did have a post on this topic before , but I took it back down because I had not been tested for covid 19 when writing my first post , so please bear with me .

I have had covid 19 twice now . Some people have argued with me that a person can't get it twice . I disagree . I had the same general symptoms
a year ago , and now again . Some of the scientific studies I read say your body produces antibodies that are good for anywhere from 3 months to over 6 months . As the understanding by the scientific community increases , the science is changing , and evolving .

I know I had covid 19 a year ago . Only I thought it was the flu the first time around . I took QuadraMune , Nanostilbene , and Projuvenol during the first time I had covid 19 a year ago . I got covid 19 from kissing and being around my girlfriend - who got it before me , but didn't know she had it either. the first time, it was 2 and a half weeks of hell on earth . It got into my lungs and I coughed up a lot of green stuff for days on end . But after using QM, NS , and Projuvenol for their anti inflammation fighting abilities, the covid 19 finally went away. It could have been a lot worse !

OK, now to the present day, (1/27/21), and my second time of getting covid 19 :

I started getting the same exact same set of symptoms on the 13th of this month, so this time I started QuadraMune right away before it had a chance to get really bad , and get into my lungs and start fluids building up .( someone else in the house got covid 19 , but didn't know about it , and tell anyone about it until days later after going to the hospital and being diagnosed . we don't share the same bathroom, or kitchen - but we share the same
heating and air system , and that is how I think I got covid 19 the second time around).

The symptoms started with diarrhea , muscle cramps , headache , and loss of appetite . When you have diarrhea you lose fluids , if you lose fluids your muscles start cramping . The only way to beat this is to drink electrolytes like Gatorade , or Pedialite , or go somewhere to an ER , and get hooked up to an IV . (You can also get really dizzy , nauseous , and have no appetite from this dehydration).
The covid 19 can get into your lungs , and if you have a weakened , compromised immune system like I have from my rheumatoid arthritis , you can get into trouble and die from pneumonia. I'm 65 years old., so I'm also in a more succeptible age bracket for getting covid 19.

Anyways , back to what happened to me the second time that I got covid 19
during the period between the 13th of this month and today the 27th :

I kept dosing myself with QM twice per day , as soon as I knew I got the diarrhea that started it .When I started the dry cough routine , i knew it was headed for my lungs , so I took a couple of eyedroppers full of NanoStilbene , and opened my throat and squeezed the eyedropper while lightly inhaling so the Nanostilbene would get into my airways.
During this period I had chills, hot flashes , headaches, dizziness , nausea, loss of appetite, a tight chest,a feeling of less lung capacity, and a temperature that climbed at it's highest to 102 degrees. I was checking my temp when my head was hot , and started icing it down each time it would climb again with an ice pack . Some nights I stayed up all night with an ice pack on my head , and drifted off to sleep around 4 or 5 in the morning . the temperature would start climbing again , after I would wake up , and I would get more ice , and start icing it down again. The fever temperature finally broke yesterday morning but I had a lot of extreme muscle cramps yesterday , and last night due to dehydration.

i did not use Projuvenol this second time around, and I used Tylenol to help bust the fever. I ate sparingly to try to keep my strength up during this period. I was able to eat 2-3 spoonfuls of soup , and a little chicken breast meat here and there . Most of the time the food I ate did not stay in me very long .

I had a Dr. appointment coming up soon , and I called them , and i gave them notice that I had covid 19, and was cancelling my appointment for a visit I had coming up . They didn't believe what I said about having covid 19 , and asked me if I had been tested , and if I really knew I had covid 19 , or not . This was yesterday . So last night I still had the muscle cramps around 7 pm , and decided the hell with it , I feel good enough to drive to the hospital ER , to try and get them to stop the cramps, and get a proper diagnosis . I did not dress very warmly ,-thinking that I would go inside the ER , and it would be warm in there while I waited , to get tested , and then diagnosed , and fixed . I was prepared to be admitted into the hospital if I needed to.

When I got to the hospital it looked like the set of MASH outside around the front of the building, and a side courtyard . there were people outside , and tents outside , and they were set up to triage people outside . It was cold outside last night. they had one tent set up for screening, and they would take me into a tent , to get my vitals , and medical history , - the basics . After I got done in the interview tent , they took me back to my seat at the hospital entrance. Then they came and took me to another tent for a 12 lead ECG . After that I went back to sitting outside in front of the hospital . Then someone came and got me , and took me to a tent that had an x ray machine in it , and took chest xrays. then I went back and sat outside in the front of the hospital again until they came and got me again , and led me into a double tent with one part open , but in the back , an inner sanctum tent filled with 6 cots in it . I took a cot , and they came in , and did blood pressure , blood draws , and finally an up your nose nasal swab test in both nostrils for covid 19. They kept checking my temperature also .

In this tent were 2 other men , one was on oxygen , and the other had a really bad cough . the cots were spaced from each other , and there were barriers between us , but I could see the guy across from me, and the other guy that was rolled in , in a wheelchair when he came in after me, so i knew there were the 3 of us.

During my time in this tent, the ER Dr. came in ,asked me what i had been taking for it recently - that day . ( I mentioned QuadraMune , and Tylenol) Then the Dr. told me that I had a little of Covid 19 in my lungs from seeing the chest x rays. He then checked my muscles. I then waited for the blood test and covid test results , which took about an hour . they put several blankets on me , and hooked up an IV . Several insurance and ER admittance questions were done over my phone while I was in this specially designated covid tent .

I waited . It was cold , and the cot was not as comfortable as a hospital bed. Dang , I should have dressed warmer !
The IV bag drained down. Luckily I didn't have to go to the bathroom . Finally the Dr. came in , and said I had covid 19 , but the level I had was well below the threshhold for keeping me there in that tent , and he was releasing me to let me drive my self back home .

My final diagnosis was : pneumonia due to covid 19 virus .

If I hadn't been taking QuadraMune , I know the Covid pneumonia in my lungs would have been a lot worse this second time around . Once the pneumonia gets really bad , you can drown in your own lungs . This is serious as it gets ! Dosing it w/ Nanostilbene for cough and lung issues , and using Tylenol for fever reducing are good helpers , as with icing down your brain to reduce the high temps .

Using the QuadraMune both times really stopped the fluid buildup in the lungs .

I have to isolate now , drink Gatorades for electrolytes, and do a follow up visit with my Dr. in the next 5 days. I have had some cognitive issues , and smell changes hangin on .

Trader
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

Stay vertical Trader. Sleep in a recliner if you have to.
I noticed I was fine each day until I laid on the couch to watch TV. Then I would rapidly decline each evening.

When I finally made the move from the recliner to the bed after a week or so, I had to flush my sinuses every morning. It helped using the saline and salt water mix in the shower