Testimonials

Hundredaire

Re: Testimonials

Post by Hundredaire »

PROGRESS UPDATED after 12 Days of QuadraMune

Make of these results what you will. So far so good. I'm not hospitalized so all is well.

ABOUT ME: Healthy 56 y/o male. I have never been tested for Covid. Could have had Covid-19 already, could be asymptomatic, may have never had it.

I've recently been around thousands of people without masks in San Diego. Mission Beach to be exact. Not face to face but close enough. I do wear masks in stores and gas stations. I do not wear a mask outdoors.

NOTE: My live-in girlfriend works on a hospital floor dedicated to Covid positive patients once a week.

Tennis Elbow (tendinitis) in week five now.

Day 1: (7/20/20) Feeling good. Took one pill at 5:00 PM
Day 2: Only noticeable change is my tennis elbow doesn't hurt as much today.
Day 3: No changes. Tennis elbow hurts
Day 4: Took two in morning instead of one in morning, one in evening. Tennis elbow not bad
Day 5: (7/24/20) Girlfriend says Covid patient #'s in local LV hospitals is high
Day 6: Day one in Mission Beach. Thousands of people on beach and in the area, masks are quite rare.
Day 7: Day two in Mission Beach. Lots of people, no masks
Day 8: (7/27/20) No elbow pain
Day 9: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 10: Day 4 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 11: Day 5 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 12: (7/31/20) Day 6 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We totally love reading this particular forum. This is all very encouraging to us and is a big booster to our own morale. Thanks for sharing.
Tim
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

rrao11,
thanks for sharing about getting a deeper sleep .
I have noticed better quality of sleep from QM .
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Trader,

Thanks. It is incredible how nicely and deeply I am able to sleep. And when I wake up, I am well rested and ready to go. Not sure how QM is helping (or the QM+MF combo - may be Tim can take a shot at it).

Another thing I noticed is the effect of alcohol x it is like I don’t have any tolerance any more. I feel the effect after 1/2 a beer or 1. Which is also good, but funny. My wife is looking at me funny and saying funny stuff - it is that noticable.

Tim, can you take a shot at explaining the effect of alcohol (the metabolism) and interaction with QM?

Should be interesting!
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

rrao11,
I think that has something to do with alcohol getting converted into sugar vs. the PTE regulating glucose levels in the blood , but I'm not sure .
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

FOLLOW UP:

Day 1: (7/20/20) Feeling good. Took one pill at 5:00 PM
Day 2: Only noticeable change is my tennis elbow doesn't hurt as much today.
Day 3: No changes. Tennis elbow hurts
Day 4: Took two in morning instead of one in morning, one in evening. Tennis elbow not bad
Day 5: (7/24/20) Girlfriend says Covid patient #'s in local LV hospitals is high
Day 6: Day one in Mission Beach. Thousands of people on beach and in the area, masks are quite rare.
Day 7: Day two in Mission Beach. Lots of people, no masks
Day 8: No elbow pain
Day 9: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 10: Day 4 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 11: Day 5 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 12: (7/31/20) Day 6 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 13: Day 7 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 14: Day 8 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. Headache - Alka Seltzer - All is good!
Day 15: Day 9 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 16: Day 10 since San Diego. All good! Even more Covid patients in GF's hospital here in Vegas.
Day 17: Day 11 since San Diego. All good!
Day 18: Day 12 since San Diego. Same. Elbow / forearm tendinitis is still touchy as I keep over-using it
Day 19: (8/7/20) Day 13 since San Diego. Guess it's safe to say "no Covid" or at least I am symptom free from Covid-19

Anyone else keeping track??
valfaro

Post by valfaro »

Just wanted to share my experience. I had been diagnosed with pneumonia back in March. My work requires me to travel and I have been working thru this entire Coved ordeal back and forth between states. Went to the Doc a few weeks back and was complaining about slight winded and a little wheezing not significantly but enough to get on my nerves. No pain or anything that I could say that’s it. Several test later, nothing every time lungs are clear thru the stethoscope and X-ray are good. So CHEST CT scan was next.

Results of scan:
Lungs: A band of atelectasis in the left lower lobe is demonstrated. A small amount of atelectasis in the inferior medial right middle lobe is seen. No consolidation is seen. No nodules are demonstrated.
Pleural effusion: No evidence of a pleural effusion is seen.
Pneumothorax: No evidence of a pneumothorax is seen.
Trachea and Bronchi: The trachea and bronchi are normal in appearance.
Lymphatics (Mediastinum): No evidence of mediastinal adenopathy is seen.
Lymphatics (Hilar): No evidence of hilar adenopathy is demonstrated.
Lymphatics(Axillary):No evidence of axillary adenopathy is identified.

IMPRESSION: No acute pulmonary or pleural disease is seen. Some atelectatic change is seen in the right middle lobe and in the left lower lobe.

So, I share this with the caveat that I am on my second month of QM and to be honest other than the occasional wheezing, not every breath but every once in a while, and the occasional shortness of breath, I feel great. When I say occasional, I literally mean occasional. I really feel good, workout daily and do cardio weekly and do not struggle at all.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Just wanted you all to know i read these - and thanks for sharing - keep them coming.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

valfaro wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:35 amI really feel good, workout daily and do cardio weekly and do not struggle at all.
Thats the best part - you feel good. :mrgreen:
R-B

Post by R-B »

I'm a 37 year old male. I bought Quadramune and have no regrets about it. I've been working nonstop since the start of this virus and haven't gotten sick yet. I've been a Longshoreman on the port of LA/Long Beach for 17 years now and work the night shift from 7pm-4am. Besides the usual things people buy online/in stores, there's medical supplies, medication, food, and military equipment that gets shipped overseas so my job is considered essential. It's a dangerous job as it is, even without the virus and I'm usually only able to sleep 4-5 hours because of the unusual shift. People can get crushed by loads, ran over by a large piece of equipment, or fall off the ship so being healthy and well rested is extremely important to me. Others have commented on sleeping better with Quadramune and I've noticed that as well. If Quadramune helps boost my immunity, keeps me from getting sick, allows me to sleep better, and relieve's any inflammation in my body from the demands of my job then I'll continue to buy it.

Here's some photos of a container that fell off the ship recently.