Testimonials

trader32176

Re: Testimonials

Post by trader32176 »

Thanks Hundredaire ,

I was sitting in a chair for most of the time like you have mentioned. It is a good suggestion to follow !
valfaro

Post by valfaro »

Hey Tim,

I sing QuadraMune praises all the time. My wife, my mom, and I take it daily. The attached image is a conversation I had with my sister this morning. Little back ground, mom has dementia and was in a nursing home till they suggested hospic and bringing her home, around end of December. My sister's have been taking care of her and one of them is with her 24/7. When they brought her home I suggested QM to reduce the inflammation in her brain associated with the dementia.

Thanks to you and your team for all the amazing products and work you do.

Vic
Attachments
20210210_093703.jpg
20210210_093703.jpg (446.09 KiB) Viewed 676 times
surftail

Post by surftail »

Hello Tim and readers,
I am a 58 yr old male first responder. Purchased my 1st bottles of Quadramune a few months ago to help strengthen my bodies ability to deal with a covid
infection and the possible effects of ARDS. I have not been sick, but that's not the point of this testimonial. I have lifted weights regularly (sometimes not wisely..too heavy) and cycled my entire career. Im in overall good health, require no pharma maintenance medications, never smoked and drink alcohol occasionally. Aside from both shoulders having had rotator cuff surgeries, Im ending my career functionally pretty strong. The few chronic issues I have had for the past 5 or 6 yrs is a nagging, burning tendon issue near my left elbow during dumbbell curls/pull ups and repetitive activities, and horizontal pain across both kneecaps when on long bike rides. Ive kept spray bio freeze at the ready prior to workouts and a peppermint embrocation for my knees prior to rides.. I've consistently had some level of discomfort regardless. The light bulb didn't go on til sometime early last week, that I'm having no tendon issue with my elbow and no pain in my knees, as a result I had unconsciously stopped spraying my elbow and knee treatment and just went at it. Ive waited for several more workouts of different varieties to give my input. I did not purchase Quadramune with decreasing joint pain in mind, but I'm here several weeks later having changed literally nothing else re lifestyle and medications and have absolutely zero tendon pain in my elbow and not a twitch of discomfort in my knees. Thankyou for the work you're doing and Cheers!
curncman

Post by curncman »

Hello Surftail, I am glad to hear you have healed your knee and joint issues like I have experienced the same and in addition also noticed that QM helped my Gastroentritis and Hpylori infection problem go away without taking antibiotic medication. I tell u what QM will become more popular as it reaches the masses via amazon/rangeme and many more brick& mortar retail stores. As pandemic has caused many of the patients including the healthy Gym going individuals to realize that healthy immunity is needed to fight off the virus, and as a result , sales on off the shelf neutraceuticals have shot up high. Quadramune is backed by the best of the scientists and Docs and prepared with all natural molecules offering several health benefits with ZERO side effects.
EhrTSOI

Post by EhrTSOI »

Welcome Surftail, As a first responder you can participate in a QuadraMune Clinical Trial, trial has started but I believe they might still be accepting new people.

QuadraMune(TM) Clinical Trial for Prevention of COVID-19

Tweet from TherapeuticSolutions (@TSOIsupplement)
TherapeuticSolutions (@TSOIsupplement) Tweeted:
Are you a front-line worker? Medical professionals and staff apply here to participate in a QuadraMune (TM) nutritional supplement #ClinicalTrial. No travel required. #Dentist #Physician #Restaurant #Nurse #Veterinarian #Airline #Police #Firemen $TSOI https://t.co/ALStgPKxrq

Ehr
dondiday

Post by dondiday »

I recently purchase two bottles of QuadraMune from Amazon. I was very excited to start using it for the anti-inflammatory properties, but I have actually experienced something that I didn't expect. I have asthma and most nights I have to take a couple of puffs off of my inhaler before I go to sleep or I wake up with tightness and pain in my chest. Since I started using QuadraMune, the tightness and pain have gone away! Although I have experienced phlegm over the past two days. I will take it!

TSOI needs to set up reoccurring/auto orders on Amazon. I would like to know that the bottles will show up each month without having to manually order them. It will actually help them with their forecasting too!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I just want you all to know we have read all of these and because we don't comment doesn't mean we aren't thrilled beyond words for all of you who have had positive results, from joint pain, to cognition, to not getting colds or the flu - it is all just so amazing. So please please know our lack of comments has more to do with keeping your posts clean from our influence than anything else. Hope you all have a great Sunday.
Tim
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I read a really good post from Yooperman on his experiences with some of our products - if you are over here Yooperman - thank you for the well written experience - i read everything you all post about product experience and my lack of comments is simply to not be an influence here - but boy i sure enjoy reading these - you know it warms my heart like little else can do. I was with a guy the other day i had not seen in several months, he's an older fellow and has some pretty advanced RA in his fingers and he said, i want to show you something and he showed me pictures of him golfing and how his hands grip the club in the past and then he showed me present and he was able to fully grip his clubs - he left the office with 20 more bottles of QM and 20 bottles of ProJuvenol - you know thats just incredible - nothing anecdotal about before and after with this gentleman.
surftail

Post by surftail »

Time to add another QM update. Several weeks since my personal testimonial and I remain pain free. Now the wife's testimonial. She is a 22yr kindergarten teacher who spends her entire day on feet. Approximately 5 yrs ago she began having having issues with her achilles tendon. After several months of trying to back it off naturally, she was off to the orthopedist. Plantar fasciitis was the diagnosis and a pair of orthotics. Another 6-8 months with no relief, by this time walking with an obvious limp. This time we contacted a SCOI (so cal orthopedic institute) orthopedist. !st question: has it been x rayed? No.... within 15 minutes of the visit his diagnosis was Haglund's deformity, which is a calcification on the heel underneath the achilles. He suggested before surgery trying a brace he had designed, which gave her some relief but clearly wasn't a long term solution. Surgery was next, split the tendon and knock off the calcification and into a cast for 5 weeks. She started rehab and was doing much better 6 months after the surgery, however still stiff in the morning and if tried any HIIT workouts she paid for it. I had been asking her since receiving my first bottles of QM to start taking it re covid. She doesn't like taking pills and QM is a rather big one. Fast forward to my tendon and knee issues being resolved and she finally acquiesced to taking the QM. She normally walks around the house in the morning with her Vionic sandals on with a slight limp until the tendon warms up, never in her house slippers. After 3 days of taking the QM, she comes out in the morning wearing her slippers, no limp..I said nothing and just watched her move around for a few hrs before asking how her heel was feeling in the morning, the response being "come to think of it, its not bothering me at all"..Its been 2 weeks now and each morning she enters the room in her slippers with zero discomfort in her heel. What a wonderful product, thanks Tim and team.