Here's an idea...

ken.p

Re: Here's an idea...

Post by ken.p »

Howzitgoing wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:44 am Yes, iHump protects the bashers, which makes one wonder how much these 24/7 professionals pay the platform for the opportunity to short and distort, etc. Post deleted even though it wasn't directed at a particular individual and therefore not in violation of the TOS:

We need QuadraBash, antiinflammatory for inflamed, unregulated, densely dense individuals at risk of spreading irresponsible rhetoric.
You need to play by their rules. This post is considered off-topic, it doesn't matter if it's not directed at an individual. I was a mod on another stock in the past, applied mainly to learn how ihub works after seeing all the weird things going on. I learned it's the most ridiculous setup for discussions. Mods can be pro or against the stock. Mods can even remove other mods posts, and if you're not a basher like myself, the other mods will be going through your posts very carefully to find an opportunity. If you play by their rules, as a user or mod, you'll make life very difficult for mods or admins (higher than mods) to delete or keep your posts removed.
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

The basher DWWIG is well known on many stock threads. He lost his job as a cage cleaner at the Portland zoo just the other day which is why he returned. His mommy is due back rent for her unfinished basement and threw him out. Some loving mommie now he lives in a homeless shelter in downtown Portland. Poor guy has to take is frustrations out on us. If anyone wants to donate their unwashed used underwhere then get in touch with him on I_HUB
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Yeah DWWIG is back now and i guess "Dix" is me... exactly what hard earned money did i pilfer and from whom? He does realize thats a libelous thing to say - truth is the only defense to libel.

DWWIG Sunday, 09/20/20 06:53:51 AM
Re: None 0
Post # of 28627
Dix is one of the best at pilfering that hard earned money. Buyer beware. You buy you lose and quickly
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

None, no one. My good friend No Pulse Richie is being put on notice.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

No Pulse Richie - oh that is priceless toe-fat
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

ken.p, yes, my QuadraBash post was off-topic and I fully expected it to be deleted according to iHub's TOS; whoops, I mean informal TOS since a TSOI mod is a basher. It's ok to say scam and make libelous claims against the CEO with absolutely no substantiation. It's not ok to say bash or basher so we have to wimp it down with words such as naysayer, if that.

I've been a mod too for the same reasons you stated. However, I'm not interested in shooting the messenger, the platform. I'm more interested in why, how the bashers are there.

Let's start here: Friday at midnight, Sep't. 18th, there were 4,500,000 shares of TSOI available to short from one broker alone. This morning, Monday, 7:15 A.M., there were 850,000 shares of TSOI available to short from the same broker. Who borrowed 3,650,000 shares to short TSOI? Again, this is from only one broker. The stock lending industry is huge, a pile of toxic dust under one largely hidden corner of the financial industry.

Opinions vary, but shorting stocks can be dangerous. One PR can turn the bashers into screaming cockroaches as they're forced to cover.

It's not well known, but there's one way we retail investors can prohibit our brokers from lending our shares to short sellers. If you have a margin account (cash account N/A), you can request a Loan Exempt Restriction. Call and ask; usually takes seconds. If they start mumbling about your hypothecation agreement, ask to speak to a supervisor.

If you're not familiar with the case, check out the late Anthony Elgindy who was profiled on CNBC's American Greed or read the SEC docs before he went to prison. He's revered by his fellow crooks, bashers, poop & scoopers, and his license plate on his Ferrari sez it all. "A penny stock legend. That's truly what his license plate means -- the ultimate short -- a zero bid -- not having to cover the short. If you short a stock and it gets halted by SEC...that's zero bid."

Amr Ibrahim (Anthony) (Tony) Elgindy.jpg
Amr Ibrahim (Anthony) (Tony) Elgindy.jpg (28.32 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thats a good one toe-fat...
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I've watched people trash my stock for 11 years - its never pleasant and it hurts - we would love to catch them short of zero short. Most CEO's like myself can do little to stop it - we are always strapped for cash - but i have said it before and i will say it again - someday - and its sooner now than ever before - someday Mr. Wu will write the big check and my war chest will be full and i will go after everybody i can on that day because i know underneath all this is a criminal operation and ihub and the bashers that run that place are one in the same. Laugh Now - Cry Later - comes to mind.

We all knew who elgindy was locally - scum bag and they should put him underground at marion... thats where i would like to see all these bashers too.

This is maddening to say the least - we worked our asses off this past spring and summer through a pandemic and didn't close our doors once - i go to work every single day, usually starting my day at 1:30-2:00am in the lab and getting home for supper only to fall out and do it all over again - i filed 14 new patent applications and why is my stock at .007? i guess to give me an opportunity to obtain more. No our stock is being held down by someone/something - all it does it make it more difficult to obtain reasonable financing - we can't raise the money we need at these levels to fund at least 3 upcoming IND's. Do any of you realize what an IND costs to author or have authored? Well... i can tell you - first off most biotechs do not author their own - they hire an FDA firm to do it and go ahead and call around - they will all want a $200,000 retainer to get started - yeah you'll find some guy to do one for 100k - we author our own - we have that expertise in-house and we are in the middle of 3 of them right now - the first one for CTE/TBI is close to completion now and the other two will follow. We are saving the company a ton of money - im talking minimum a half a million dollars - and yet we get a few shares and those pigs who hate us have a cow - if we are so bad why do they care? Who asked them to be savior of you? i'm a shareholder too and i never asked them..

hell yeah we're different - we ain't like any other companies you are invested in - not one. But it takes money to conduct clinical trials - where is that to come from? I need at least $2.5-3.0 million right now. And you know what i could raise it tomorrow - i'm currently turning down investments because of where the stock is - to raise 3 million today on a PPM i have to go out at 50% off market - so now we're at .0035 per share - do the math... 857,142,857 - thats 857 million shares...

So thats out... but it leaves several very viable options.

1) revenues
2) place technology into subsidiary and raise $$$
3) sell a piece of technology

1) We are in position now to start marketing our nutraceuticals and we are starting to kick that off - we just got tritons money a week ago so its on like donkey kong. One thing bashers can't do anything about is revenues - cash flow positive income statement cannot be denied. We own our own labs to control costs and we achieve very high yields and margins in our processes. No one else in the world has what we have because everything we have, we've invented for a reason.

Take NanoStilbene:

• Claim #1 - NanoStilbene administration results in superior pharmacokinetic profile compared to powder pterostilbene showing a 55% increase in serum levels over the traditional powder form of pterostilbene.
• Claim #2 - NanoStilbene administration also shows the half-life to be double to that of the powder form.
• Claim #3 – In a clinical study of advanced solid tumor cancer patients NanoStilbene was shown to reduce TNF-a by an overall average of 26%.
• Claim #4 - In a clinical study of advanced solid tumor cancer patients NanoStilbene was shown to reduce IL-6 by an overall average of 26%.
• Claim #5 - In a clinical study of advanced solid tumor cancer patients NanoStilbene was shown to reduce CRP by an overall average of 32%.
• Claim #6 - In a clinical study of advanced solid tumor cancer patients NanoStilbene was shown to increase IFN-g production by an overall average of 12%.
• Claim #7 - In a clinical study of advanced solid tumor cancer patients NanoStilbene was shown to increase NK cell activity by an overall average of 37%.

Those claims belong to us and we intend to go to market with them - what is our market? Alternative and Integrative medical practices. We are expensing our efforts in respect to NanoStilbene by going straight to the docs - they all sell something and they all want *safe - non-toxic* adjuvants that have validated science and clinical evidence of efficacy. Price of products like this are irrelevant - but NanoStilbene provides a large margin per bottle - docs can buy from us directly for 50% off retail. That means they can gross $178 per bottle - a bottle lasts a cancer patient 40 days. The treatment philosophy is that if you are treating a cancer patient they stay on NanoStilbene until they are cured or dead. There is zero reason to stop. If you had a cancer diagnosis today you will still have it a year from now and so that means that patient is not a single bottle but a year or more. A gallon will provide for 7 patients for one year - the retail value is $23,000. I want to sell 25,000 gallons folks.. that sounds like a lot but is it? its enough to treat 175,000 cancer patients for one year - 25,000 x 23,000 = $575,000,000 - you know the sales people that help me sell that will all be mega millionaires - oh and no - 25,000 gallons isn't the point of my retirement - oh contrare, i'll be here another 20 years. My point is, in a world of 7 billion people and untold 10's of millions of cancer sufferers if we can't (over time) find 175,000 to help then we should go home.

Ok - enough on number 1.

2) TSOI owns mucho technology and if any of you think Tom and I are done - well shall we do another 12 in 120 days (we've filed 14 since may 4) - our 13th having 1022 claims in it. Does anyone get what we just did with the 14th? We announced the first ever immunotherapy for schizophrenia/suicide?

I don't get it - why aren't we at a nickel over that alone? This is insane and we are not getting proper valuation here and that means we may have to use a subsidiary and place certain technology there to mature IP and push clinical trials. I'll do it in a new york second if i have to. But i also acknowledge there is always a price to pay for doing this, i.e., going into an umbrella company.

3) We have a lot of stuff - in fact we have too much stuff for someone to just buy it - i know i see people say things like that - a buyout is coming oh my - but if the pharaoh's are only interested in one piece, why would we sell them all of it or try to - we wouldn't.

So if an offer came that was reasonable we would consider it - i guess you are wondering if there are any - yeah we get offers from time to time but we think it better to mature some things further first - when KITE got bought by Gilead for $12 billion that was sort of the last big autologous vaccine deals.. we have the other generation of StemVacs1 (which was autologous) ready to go in an allogeneic form aka StemVacs2 and this is one thing Pharaoh's are looking for currently - i've been trying to get a clinical underway in Mexico while we rework the StemVacs1 IND and it has not been fruitful thus far - its a real mess across the border - I just had our counterparts from Mexico in office last week to discuss all this and they told me every home in Tijuana has at least one dead body and the morgues are full, the mortuaries are overloaded, hospitals are filled and there are dead people on the sidewalks in front of them and they are burying their dead in their yards. Cholera will be next - mark my words. COFEPRIS, Mexico's FDA is not allowing any foreign covid-19 trials but we are continuing to work with them and they may open up eventually. Our intent was to conduct a clinical trial there without a USA IND (allowed under US Law, sect. 312.120) so we could quickly proof and publish. As long as we are compliant with 312.120 the FDA has to accept our findings and allow them to be considered a completed clinical trial - thereby letting us update our IND to Phase 2.

So while the bashers bash we try and accomplish these kinds of things on your behalf - this trial of stemvacs2 isn't like cancer where its 6-9-12 months before we report - we will know in days whether they survive or not - the window here folks is about 48hrs to live or die. Yeah that makes for a rough nights sleep, well, many... point is if we proof and its what we believe we will see then the Pharaoh's can start the bidding process.

Sorry for the length of this - i have been pretty rootin tootin busy and haven't been able to come here as much as i would like - i know in the beginning i pumped it up - ihad to put some content and effort to get things started - you guys/gals are doing well on your own - i do read everything even if i don't comment. We work very hard and its ok if they want to spend their time bashing us - we know what we have - we know whats coming and they don't - and all of this is relatively new (since covid-19 hit really) as far as this current crew goes - none of it is beyond the statutes of limitation and therefore not one of them is safe from my reach if Mr. Wu writes the big check (ok, who is mr. wu - no one, a check writer) - in the meantime we'll keep working hard and doing what we do and those flinstones over there can continue to earn their stripes.

Tim
Howzitgoing wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:29 pm ken.p, yes, my QuadraBash post was off-topic and I fully expected it to be deleted according to iHub's TOS; whoops, I mean informal TOS since a TSOI mod is a basher. It's ok to say scam and make libelous claims against the CEO with absolutely no substantiation. It's not ok to say bash or basher so we have to wimp it down with words such as naysayer, if that.

I've been a mod too for the same reasons you stated. However, I'm not interested in shooting the messenger, the platform. I'm more interested in why, how the bashers are there.

Let's start here: Friday at midnight, Sep't. 18th, there were 4,500,000 shares of TSOI available to short from one broker alone. This morning, Monday, 7:15 A.M., there were 850,000 shares of TSOI available to short from the same broker. Who borrowed 3,650,000 shares to short TSOI? Again, this is from only one broker. The stock lending industry is huge, a pile of toxic dust under one largely hidden corner of the financial industry.

Opinions vary, but shorting stocks can be dangerous. One PR can turn the bashers into screaming cockroaches as they're forced to cover.

It's not well known, but there's one way we retail investors can prohibit our brokers from lending our shares to short sellers. If you have a margin account (cash account N/A), you can request a Loan Exempt Restriction. Call and ask; usually takes seconds. If they start mumbling about your hypothecation agreement, ask to speak to a supervisor.

If you're not familiar with the case, check out the late Anthony Elgindy who was profiled on CNBC's American Greed or read the SEC docs before he went to prison. He's revered by his fellow crooks, bashers, poop & scoopers, and his license plate on his Ferrari sez it all. "A penny stock legend. That's truly what his license plate means -- the ultimate short -- a zero bid -- not having to cover the short. If you short a stock and it gets halted by SEC...that's zero bid."

Amr Ibrahim (Anthony) (Tony) Elgindy.jpg
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

Thanks for your transparency Tim. You are not like other companies and CEO's. I appreciate how open you are with the direction the company is going, what options you can look into etc.

It's exciting to go on this ride with TSOI, as you and your team explore different areas of research.