BigPennyBitch

TimGDixon

Re: BigPennyBitch

Post by TimGDixon »

This is the dumbest person i've ever seen - he just keeps digging his own grave and the lawyers are loving it - so the majority of the trades you guys are me selling shares according to this pig. Has any of you seen me actually sell any stock? no you haven't because i'm a 16a filer and its a felony for me to violate that section of the law - https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/17/240.16a-3

Go read the rules I exist under. This is libelous bullshit and he's now a target of my lawyers - he thinks he can operate with impunity but all he does is give the lawyers more questions for discovery. His counsel is agripimple, another libelous SOaB who isn't safe either. Now i've been quiet the last few days but hell is coming for them - mark my words.

But how come no one calls this asswipe on this stuff? He gets to tell you all im violating the law selling stock and no one says - where are his form 4's - prove it or shut up... no it just sits there waiting to influence the next new investor that comes along - why do i feed you guys so much news? To pump the stock so i can sell? No, because our news is material and timely - maybe i need to change my methodology of everything and issue 1/10th the amount of news i do now and instead do all of my announcements here - you realize every press release cost this company $1200-$1400 a pop - i spend good money to give you news and yet this asshole gets to destroy it all - yeah i think im done with news and i'll make my announcements right here. I've had enough - you want to know whats happening then you better come over here.

BigPennyHits Thursday, 01/07/21 07:53:56 PM
Re: Rollo P. Coltrane post# 30320 0
Post # of 30323
What happens here is there is big spike, literally out of nowhere for no reason. It will run sometimes 100%. As it runs, the majority of the trades are sells by the CEO of shares hes issued himself and other cronies. The big run is followed by dilution that never ends because theres 2.2 billion shares of this worthless junk. Im sorry that you bought in here and recommend selling immediately. Hope this helps. Its the truth. Ive watched it for over 6 months now. Reference Agri posts for exact info on how this happens
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

It seems as though the moderators might run a tight ship over there 🤔
I asked BigBenny why he’d bash a stock while still hanging around hoping for his exit price of $.016 but my post was deleted within minutes. Not sure why
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

He never owned stock. His entire persona was created so he could bash with impunity by the admins. He's not very smart believe me.
fxandres

Post by fxandres »

No one should waste their time or energy on negative individuals forget that person. Obviously that individual has nothing better to do than to bash and simply talk nonsense. I appreciate all and every news that comes out and I know TSOI will reach new levels even if it’s slowly but surely. It’s just amazing what TSOI has been putting out so keep up the extraordinary work and don’t let small and closed minded people get in the way.

Bless You All
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

I tried a rebuttal a week ago and it quickly got taken down as "off topic". I tried to stay away from direct discussion about a poster, but still got taken down.

IHUB does appear to be as you say, with bashers for all kinds of stocks. It seems they are not silenced until any company's potential is finally realized.

So even though there are a few bashers, many of us are with you. Keep up the good science and medicine!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

it was so pleasant out there -- well im saving this because its pretty good..

BigPennyHits Tuesday, 02/02/21 12:56:19 PM
Re: Spotter98 post# 31068 0
Post # of 31079
TSOI has literally nothing to do with anything. It is severely manipulated at every turn. There is no catalyst for anything that occurs here. Just take a look at some filings. The alleged board members have made a killing off your investment. A small biotech is the perfect cover for the scheme here. There is no science. Its all things that they have recycled into PR releases for pump and dumps. They dont even try to sell any products or market them. Why you ask? That costs money. They just award themselves shares to later cash out on during manipulated pumps. The current stock price has no reason to be at this level further illustrating the perfect cover as a biotech. It takes forever to do something in this space so they can draw it out and by endless time. There are many pumpers on this board as well. Real phony people with baseless pump claims. See doogdilinger. Hes #1
fxandres

Post by fxandres »

Facts
peterb3346

Post by peterb3346 »

User under the name "1111" on Yahoo Finance TSOI discussion board is almost assuredly the same person. Posting the same slanderous garbage. His posts accusing Tim of Fraud are probably illegal.